The women's revolution continues to grow and present more opportunities for the female talents on the WWE roster.
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there has been some talk about doing a women's WWE Royal Rumble match at the Rumble pay-per-view next year in Philadelphia. With the recent ground that has been broken in the Women's Division with the first-ever women's Hell In A Cell and Money In The Bank ladder match it looks like WWE is finally letting the ladies run with the boys. For example, Banks and Charlotte competed in the first ever Women's Hell In A Cell match in October of a year ago.
Purely speculation, but I'd imagine they'd go with either a 15- or 20-woman Royal Rumble on the card, using women from both brands and some surprise call-ups or returns.
"I think our focus should be building a stronger division, showing that we are just as big of a draw as the men, but once I'm not in the title picture anymore, I think it would be great to enter the Rumble, because at the end of the day, I can out wrestle some of them, but it would have to make storyline sense".
Paris raises the stakes in fight for United Kingdom banks
France is also planning to build three more global schools targeted at expatriates' children in the greater Paris region by 2022.
As most wrestling fans will tell you, women's wrestling hasn't had it this good, what with the likes of Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, and Alexa Bliss having established themselves on WWE television. Obviously I fully support this idea, and welcome any situation where I get to watch more Royals Rumble each year.
With the Royal Rumble scheduled to take place in six months from now, more details on this should be revealed as they begin to build to the event.
The fact WWE will have a plethora of new women to call on to fill any holes in a match that requires a lot of people might only help matters.
The WWE women's revolution could be in line for a monumental event on the road to WrestleMania 34.
- LaVar Ball Admitted To Magic Johnson His Act Is All 'Marketing'
- The Grudge Reboot Recruits Nicolas Pesce To Write And Direct
- Tyreke Evans Reportedly Agrees to One-Year Contract with Grizzlies
- Second fire breaks out near Breckenridge
- Sen. Bernie Sanders holding health care rally in Kentucky
- Mikhail Grigorenko et Nikita Nesterov avec le CSKA
- KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation (KS) Upgraded to Buy by Vertical Research
- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (CRZO) Cut to "Sell" at Seaport Global Securities
- HSN, Inc. (HSNI) Analysts See $0.61 EPS
- Lucinda Brand takes solo win at Giro Rosa despite late-race crash