Skype Lite, smallest app to date built for the Indian market by Microsoft, would now come with Aadhaar Integration for user verification.
The Skype Lite app is available in the Lite app has nearly all the features from the main app, and is available in Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
Skype Lite is available in seven local languages: Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu. Everybody knows that Aadhaar is a 12-digit exclusive identity number created on demographic as well as biometric data of the residents of India.
Now, Skype Lite to verify caller's identity with Aadhaar
The statement read, "Aadhaar is considered to be the world's largest national identification number project and allows users in India to communicate with government, business, and others with a higher level of trust and lower potential for fraud". By using Aadhaar, both parties can verify their identity at the beginning of the Skype Lite call to prevent impersonation fraud.
Either of the participants of the video call can appeal for Aadhaar authentication. Once validated, users can choose to share pre-selected Aadhaar information with the other person to confirm their identity. "Skype will not store any Aadhaar information and as always, your personal information-including your video and audio conversations -is securely encrypted", the statement added. "With the latest version of Skype Lite, Aadhaar integration can be used to verify users' identity online, helping them communicate more securely with others". "So, where can this new feature applied in day-to-day work". This feature can be particularly useful for making a Skype Lite call to an important business client or government representative. In this condition, through Aadhaar authentication, it will be possible to validate the identity of an individual on another side prior to sharing any sensitive confidential data with them.
Brentford land FC Twente captain for undisclosed fee
The South African worldwide has joined the English Championship side for an undisclosed fee, subject to global clearance. Rasmus Ankersen, the Brentford co-director of football, disclosed that they have been scouting Mokotjo for two years.
- 'Purple Rain'-era Prince videos hit YouTube
- Corrie's Katie McGlynn laughs off pregnancy rumours
- Ark: Survival Evolved's Price Has Just Been Doubled
- Tsonga chute contre Querrey — Wimbledon
- Montpellier: Une asso d'aide aux migrants saccagée par des militants identitaires
- Un chômeur devient millionnaire dans le Gard — Euromillions
- Deux des 4 personnes interpellées à Anderlecht sous mandat d'arrêt — Menace terroriste
- Govinda Unhappy At Being Cut From Jagga Jasoos
- Trump Checks a Box on Russia But Questions Remain
- Clinton Offers 'Radical' Healthcare Proposal to Republican Critics