Colorado is one of 11 states that will have their names printed on bottles in place of the Budweiser logo this summer.
This new packaging style, as per the brand owned by Anheuser-Busch, was inspired by 12 local breweries.
Because Budweiser must be Florida Man's™ beverage of choice, the beer is getting a special label in honor of the Sunshine State.
From now on 11 states will see their namesake on Budweiser bottles and cans as part of the summer packaging and will be available till the end of September. It also is a good idea for Budweiser, now owned by Begium-based AB InBev, to use the state and patriotic packaging to remind consumers of the beer's US origins during the summer when people are grilling and enjoying a cold brew with friends. New Hampshire's signature can includes the state motto, "live free or die", along with the state nickname.
India expresses grave concern over North Korea's recent missile test
The THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defence) system is US Army anti-ballistic missile defence system. The test comes amid growing tensions over North Korea's ballistic missile program.
Host brewery open houses inviting homegrown communities to experience the brand firsthand alongside local food, music and custom merchandise.
In an industry where big beer manufacturers are not only competing against themselves, but a growing number of craft breweries, companies in the industry are wise to try to find ways to make the product feel new again - and hopefully to keep it top of mind for shoppers or bar patrons next time they have a beer.
It will air unique radio spots in each market about local Budweiser brew masters and the brewery's general managers.
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:FCEL) Upgraded to Buy at Zacks Investment Research
- Kings Free Agent Forward Agrees to Terms With Spurs
- Kei Nishikori Has Crashed Out Of Wimbledon
- AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (AFSI) has a Market value of 2.52 Billion
- KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation (KS) Upgraded to Buy by Vertical Research
- Federal Bureau of Investigation arrests Omaha man accused of threatening US Sen. Joni Ernst
- LaVar Ball Admitted To Magic Johnson His Act Is All 'Marketing'
- Sii Investments Inc. WI Sells 1176 Shares of Realty Income Corporation (O)
- Clapper: No evidence others besides Russian Federation meddled in election
- Washington Wizards reportedly interested in Jamal Crawford