Max Verstappen labelled a "positive day" for Red Bull following Friday's pair of practice sessions for the team's home race in Austria this weekend.
Kerbs have been an issue in the past at the venue, and there were some changes for this year, with the spacing between the "baguette" kerbs increased to 3.2m.
Verstappen's Red Bull has been unreliable all year, forcing the 19-year-old to retire four times so far in 2017.
Despite the adjustments, drivers continued to hit trouble over the kerbs on Friday, with Haas' Romain Grosjean coming off worse with a puncture.
"I don't think it's too hard with the tyres, as long as we do the normal things and I think it's a very similar story with any other race".
Ed Sheeran announces United Kingdom stadium tour including Glasgow show
Ed's Hampden Park show is part of a United Kingdom tour which takes him to Belfast , Newcastle , Manchester , Cardiff and London . From Wales , the " Shape of You " hitmaker has a string of shows planned in Europe, beginning in Amsterdam on June 28 next year.
"We had a small issue with a brake connection at the start of FP2 meaning we had to take the floor off the vehicle which lost us some time but we pretty much completed our programme so we can be happy with that".
"We struggled a bit today with some things, so I think we should more or less know what it is".
"I damaged my vehicle today, and the kerb is definitely not there to damage the auto, it's there for different reasons", he said. The Brazilian agrees with Verstappen about the kerbs and raises concerns about cars returning to the track. The yellow kerbs again - luckily not too much damage. "We are going to reinforce everything we can to make sure it stays in one piece".
- Kenya interior minister dies in hospital
- Pakistan welcomes listing JuA by UN Security Council
- Landrieu adopts plan to combat effects of climate change in New Orleans
- La diplomatie US énonce les objectifs du cessez-le-feu en Syrie
- 8 int'l footballers including Ronaldinho arrive in Pakistan
- Amit Shah's Goa airport meeting lands up in HC
- Romano helps Reds beat Rockies
- J&K: 2 civilians killed, several injured as Pak violates ceasefire in Poonch
- Trump again demands more North Atlantic Treaty Organisation spending, praises Poland
- Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin Meet at G20 Summit