In previous trials, some jurors took issue with convicting Kepler on that specific charge.
Two juries could not reach a decision as prosecutors tried Shannon Kepler for the 2014 shooting death of Jeremy Lake. Kepler told investigators he fired because he thought Lake had a gun.
A judge says jurors can consider a lesser charge in the trial of a former Oklahoma police officer who fatally shot his daughter's black boyfriend while off-duty.
Deal reached between Blue Cross and Children's Hospitals and Clinics
All of that was in the past the parties said during a news conference Friday in Minneapolis. Blue Cross accused Children's of being an unreasonably expensive health care provider.
Deliberations began Friday afternoon in the third trial of Shannon Kepler after a judge ruled that jurors could consider a lesser charge of manslaughter in addition to a charge of first-degree murder.
Manslaughter in the heat of passion comes with a sentence of four years to life.
Authorities say Kepler shot 19-year-old Jeremey Lake in 2014 after Lake started dating Kepler's then-18-year-old daughter.
- Women's March Angry Over New Ad, Set To Protest NRA
- KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation (KS) Upgraded to Buy by Vertical Research
- Were Analysts Bullish Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ:KHC) This Week?
- Paris raises the stakes in fight for United Kingdom banks
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 and more coming to EA Access, Origin Access
- Hoeven, Heitkamp talk health care in Bismarck appearances
- 15 arrested during protest outside Sen. Portman's office
- LaVar Ball Admitted To Magic Johnson His Act Is All 'Marketing'
- Sen. Bernie Sanders holding health care rally in Kentucky