Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti on Wednesday apologized for the "lynching" remark of her cabinet colleague Imran Raza Ansari. Ansari responds saying nobody can lynch blue whale or Rana.
Rana, who heads the National Conference in Jammu, asked Speaker Kavinder Gupta to pass directions to police chief to file a criminal complaint against Sports and Youth Welfare Minister Imran Ansari. Rana is well built legislator.
Hot Trending Stock: Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT)
Finally, Legal & General Group Plc increased its position in shares of Nordic American Tanker by 5.6% in the first quarter. The company's Average Earnings Estimate for the Current Fiscal quarter is $-0.14, according to consensus of 8 analysts.
Later, the Chief Minister said Imran did not mean to lynch Rana but to "expose" him. "I apologise for the remarks made by some members yesterday and words were expunged". "It is not correct to use such words. But, I was myself taken a baçk for some time over the word used by Ansari", Mehbooba told in the assembly. "If anything happens to me, responsibility lies with the government", he said.
National Conference provincial president and Nagrota lawmaker, Devendra Singh Rana while participating in the debate on GST during a special session in the legislative assembly said that Jammu and Kashmir is at the crossroads of history.
- The Finish Line, Inc. (FINL) Position Raised by KCG Holdings Inc
- Springer, Astros hammer Blue Jays
- Registration now open for Calvary Baptist Church Vacation Bible School
- Trump again demands more North Atlantic Treaty Organisation spending, praises Poland
- Mahindra apologises to sacked Tech Mahindra employee
- The Fitbit's (NYSE:FIT) "Neutral" Rating Reaffirmed at Dougherty & Co
- Three candidates disqualified from Rwanda's presidential election
- Amit Shah's Goa airport meeting lands up in HC
- Snapchat map feature spurs child predator fears
- Funeral held for 18-year-old killed in alleged road rage shooting