Indian troops are giving a befitting reply to the indiscriminate firing.
Meanwhile, a Defence Spokesman said that Pakistan today fired unprovoked and shelled Indian posts on the Line of Control in Poonch sector.
According to the ISPR, the Indian forces used small arms and including heavy weapons and mortars along LOC in Chirikot and Satwal sector.
The ceasefire violation comes on the day when unprecedented security arrangements has been put in place to maintain law and order on the first death anniversary of Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani.
Nicolás Maduro asegura que Juan Manuel Santos debe pedir que lo "bendiga"
Maduro ha acusado a Santos en varias oportunidades de apoyar a sus opositores para desestabilizar el Gobierno chavista. Inclínate, híncate ante tu padre .
Sources said that the three persons including two women were killed as a result of Indian firing and shelling.
In June, there have been 24 ceasefire violations by the Pakistani Army in Poonch and Rajouri districts besides a cross-LoC attack.
Two individuals including a girl were killed and three citizens were injured in the incident, the ISPR said, adding that Pakistan Army troops effectively responded to the Indian firing.
- Snapchat map feature spurs child predator fears
- Springer, Astros hammer Blue Jays
- Rooney Mara 'grossed out' by pie
- J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti apologises for minister Imran Ansari's 'lynching remark'
- Registration now open for Calvary Baptist Church Vacation Bible School
- Bob Sinclar: cambriolé à Ibiza, il demande qu'on lui rende sa musique !
- Ryan says delay on health care doesn't jeopardize tax reform
- Flying Fijians qualify for 2019 RWC
- Favorable Media Coverage Somewhat Likely to Impact Cray (NASDAQ:CRAY) Share Price
- Three candidates disqualified from Rwanda's presidential election