The service at St. Paul's Baptist Church came a week and a half after Roberson and another driver engaged in what police called a high-speed "cat-and-mouse game" as they tried to merge into a single highway lane.
The funeral for Bianca Roberson was attended by more than 300 people, ABC Philadelphia station WPVI-TV reported, and her brother, Rodney Roberson Jr., spoke about her. She was killed on June 28 after a highway confrontation escalated on Route 100 in Chester County, Pennsylvania, police said. Wreaths of purple and white flowers dotted the church, and photographs of a smiling Bianca Roberson were never out of sight. He was charged with first- and third-degree murder, possession of an instrument of crime, and reckless endangering in Roberson's death.
"They jockeyed for position, and he wasn't happy, so he pulled out a gun and shot Bianca in the head, killing her instantly", he said.
Funeral held for 18-year-old killed in alleged road rage shooting
Roberson's auto was still moving when she was allegedly shot by 28-year-old David Andrew Desper, police said. "When my teacher asked her where she was supposed to be, she sat down next to me, put her arm around me and said, 'Right here'".
Desper had a permit to carry the gun, which he purchased in November 2015, Hogan said. Defense attorney Daniel McGarrigle declined comment Sunday. Authorities believe Desper shot and killed Roberson from his red pickup truck in a case of road rage.
Roberson had just graduated from Bayard Rustin High School in West Chester and was planning to attend Jacksonville University in Florida this fall.
Three candidates disqualified from Rwanda's presidential election
It was not immediately possible to get a comment from Rwanda' government regarding the allegations by Amnesty. Observers do not expect any serious challenge to Kagame and his RPF party's rule in the coming election.
- Former intel chief Clapper definitively smacks down Trump's lies about Russian Federation hacking
- Ryan says delay on health care doesn't jeopardize tax reform
- Intermap Technologies Corp (ITMSF) Moves -8.33%
- Les Etats-Unis vont bientôt tester l'interception d'un IRBM par le THAAD
- Plains All American Pipeline, LP (NYSE:PAA) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.55
- 'Rocket League' has a huge update
- The Stifel Nicolaus Increases ProLogis, Inc. (PLD) Price Target to $60.00
- Rooney Mara 'grossed out' by pie
- Défilés couture : Jean-Paul Gaultier tendance Père Noël
- BidaskClub Downgrades Qorvo, Inc. (QRVO) to Hold