Thirty-four properties between Summer Creek Road and Dry Lake on Highway 5A were evacuated earlier in the day.
The following map, shows the evacuation areas.
The BC Wildfire Service estimates the fire near Princeton is now 200 hectares in size.
If you are in the Village of Cache Creek, you must leave immediately and report to the Emergency Social Services (ESS) Reception Centre at McArthur Island Sports Lounge at 1665 Island Parkway in Kamloops, BC. Drive B.C. says Highway 5A has been closed in both directions at the junction with Highway 3.
There are 34 properties within the evacuation order area.
15 arrested during protest outside Sen. Portman's office
According to Fox 28 , some protesters stayed at the office overnight. Sit-ins were organized at the offices of GOP senators in 21 states.
The estimated time of opening is not available and there is no detour.
The highway is closed now at the Princeton Airport.
One of Princeton's largest employers, Weyerhaeuser Mill, cancelled its Friday night shift and sent employees home, because of the proximity of the blaze.
Riverside Centre in Princeton has been established as an evacuation centre for people fleeing their homes.
According to Hunse, "structures have been impacted" by the fire, but she could not provide details.
- WWE Releases Austin Aries from WWE Contract
- AJ Styles Wins US Title At WWE Madison Square Garden House Show
- Paris raises the stakes in fight for United Kingdom banks
- Tyreke Evans Reportedly Agrees to One-Year Contract with Grizzlies
- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (CRZO) Cut to "Sell" at Seaport Global Securities
- Judge: Jury can consider lesser charge against ex-officer
- Bartolo Colon Signs Minor League Deal With Minnesota Twins
- Possible Big Match For The Royal Rumble, WWE Doing Another Tournament Soon?
- Health officials warn about bacteria in Alabama waters
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes