Performing on the main Pyramid Stage on Sunday evening, his performance saw a large festival crowd as well as over 3 million viewers tuning in from home. The tour, which is spread over May-August, will have seven stadium gigs in Ireland followed by acts in the United Kingdom and a few cities in Europe, reports The Sun.
The 2018 tour starts in Cork's Páirc Uí Chaoimh Friday 4 & Saturday 5 May 2018.
He will also play Galway's Pearse Stadium on May 12 and 13, and Dublin's Pheonix Park on May 16 and 18. Earlier this year, he played two gigs in Dublin's 3Arena and there was speculation that he might perform in Croke Park next summer.
Ryan says delay on health care doesn't jeopardize tax reform
A group of protesters with signs mostly related to health care stood at the entrance to the hotel where he spoke. Ryan said constituents who want to meet with him can set up an appointment when he holds office hours.
From Wales, the "Shape of You" hitmaker has a string of shows planned in Europe, beginning in Amsterdam on June 28 next year. There will be no tour pre-sale, with all tickets going on general sale on July 8. The prices are are now unknown. It will compete the quadrilogy of mathematically named albums, after Plus (+), Multiply (X) and Divide (÷).
As for a release date, it could be out as late as 2021, explaining: "It will potentially come later, because it's been about six years in the making and it might be another three or four".
The singer told British rag The Sun about the new the forthcoming record, which at the moment is being called Subtract, "I've been working on this one since the same time as [debut album] Plus".
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Hot Trending Stock: Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT)
- 'Rocket League' has a huge update
- The Fitbit's (NYSE:FIT) "Neutral" Rating Reaffirmed at Dougherty & Co
- Springer, Astros hammer Blue Jays
- Secretary of Defense On North Korea: "Our Defenses Right Now Are Sufficient"
- EU Parliament Urges Formal Suspension Of Turkey Accession Talks
- Pakistan welcomes listing JuA by UN Security Council
- Tencent bringing hit game "Honour of Kings" to United States and European Union markets
- Funeral held for 18-year-old killed in alleged road rage shooting