It was an emotional day for San Antonio as thousands came together to say good-bye to a San Antonio Police Officer that was killed in the line of duty last week.
A group of San Antonio police officers honored the memory of their fallen brother in blue, Officer Miguel Moreno, by dining at one of his favorite restaurants and ordering a meal in his memory following his viewing Thursday evening.
"Today we celebrate officer Moreno's life", he said. Cavazos, who was released from the hospital on Tuesday, was among those attending Moreno's funeral.
Moreno, who grew up in San Antonio, was a 9-year veteran of the department.
Max Verstappen: Austria kerbs 'not designed' for Formula One
Verstappen's Red Bull has been unreliable all year, forcing the 19-year-old to retire four times so far in 2017. The Brazilian agrees with Verstappen about the kerbs and raises concerns about cars returning to the track.
The gunman died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. He graduated from high school in San Antonio in 2002.
Police said its the community's support getting them through this tragic event.
Hundreds of law enforcement officers participated in a procession to the church that started at the Alamodome.
The Dallas Police Officers will return to Dallas after their Friday shifts.
- Aaron Judge passes Joe DiMaggio for most Yankee rookie home runs
- Landrieu adopts plan to combat effects of climate change in New Orleans
- Registration now open for Calvary Baptist Church Vacation Bible School
- J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti apologises for minister Imran Ansari's 'lynching remark'
- Amit Shah's Goa airport meeting lands up in HC
- Un défenseur suisse signe pour 4 ans — ASSE
- Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin Meet at G20 Summit
- 8 int'l footballers including Ronaldinho arrive in Pakistan
- Apple hits back at Imagination's 'misleading' statements, disputes timeline
- Funeral held for 18-year-old killed in alleged road rage shooting