It was an emotional day for San Antonio as thousands came together to say good-bye to a San Antonio Police Officer that was killed in the line of duty last week.
A group of San Antonio police officers honored the memory of their fallen brother in blue, Officer Miguel Moreno, by dining at one of his favorite restaurants and ordering a meal in his memory following his viewing Thursday evening.
"Today we celebrate officer Moreno's life", he said. Cavazos, who was released from the hospital on Tuesday, was among those attending Moreno's funeral.
Moreno, who grew up in San Antonio, was a 9-year veteran of the department.
Former intel chief Clapper definitively smacks down Trump's lies about Russian Federation hacking
Do we even have that many intelligence agencies, right? And we did some very heavy research. Russian Federation has denied any involvement.
The gunman died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. He graduated from high school in San Antonio in 2002.
Police said its the community's support getting them through this tragic event.
Hundreds of law enforcement officers participated in a procession to the church that started at the Alamodome.
The Dallas Police Officers will return to Dallas after their Friday shifts.
- Un défenseur suisse signe pour 4 ans — ASSE
- Favorable Media Coverage Somewhat Likely to Impact Cray (NASDAQ:CRAY) Share Price
- Max Verstappen: Austria kerbs 'not designed' for Formula One
- Apple hits back at Imagination's 'misleading' statements, disputes timeline
- Pakistan welcomes listing JuA by UN Security Council
- Landrieu adopts plan to combat effects of climate change in New Orleans
- Nicolás Maduro asegura que Juan Manuel Santos debe pedir que lo "bendiga"
- Mahindra apologises to sacked Tech Mahindra employee
- Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin Meet at G20 Summit
- 8 int'l footballers including Ronaldinho arrive in Pakistan