Spanish newspaper AS launch it on Friday and claim that De Boer could sign Cillessen should Steve Mandanda get his much wanted return to Marseille.
Cillessen has a release clause of €60m in his Barcelona contract but Crystal Palace are not expected to pay that price for the goalkeeper.
However, the Dutchman has been restricted to appearances in cup competitions for Barca and he played just once in La Liga last season.
Washington Wizards reportedly interested in Jamal Crawford
He is now officially a free agent and Crawford has been linked to several playoff teams, including the Warriors and Cavaliers . According to The Vertical's Shams Charania, the Hawks have agreed to buy out Crawford's contract, making him a free agent.
De Boer, who joined the Eagles at the end of last month, worked with Cillessen for five years during his time in charge of Ajax.
He was their Copa del Rey goalkeeper though, where they exacted revenge on the same opponents in a 3-1 victory in the final.
With those statistics it is a wonder why Palace are interested in the 28-year-old, however his performances for Ajax under De Boer are the reason he earned a move to one of the biggest clubs in world football.
In his final season with Ajax he kept 20 clean sheets from 39 appearances in all competitions, which put his on Barcelona's radar.
- 15 arrested during protest outside Sen. Portman's office
- United States jobs data lifts Wall Street as tech, financials advance
- Oilers sign Jokinen to one-year deal
- Deal reached between Blue Cross and Children's Hospitals and Clinics
- Sii Investments Inc. WI Sells 1176 Shares of Realty Income Corporation (O)
- Sen. Bernie Sanders holding health care rally in Kentucky
- India expresses grave concern over North Korea's recent missile test
- Bartolo Colon Signs Minor League Deal With Minnesota Twins
- PM: Dr M's U-turn due to forex probe
- Ex-National Intelligence chief: No evidence others besides Russian Federation hacked U.S. election