Green is the Cavaliers' second free agent acquisition this offseason after backup point guard Jose Calderon, as the franchise continues to operate without a general manager. Cleveland also has a host of other free agents, including Andrew Bogut, Deron Williams, James Jones and Derrick Williams.
Green averaged 9.2 points and 3.1 rebounds in 22 minutes a game for the Orlando Magic last season.?He previously played for Oklahoma City, Boston, Memphis and the Los Angeles Clippers. The Cavaliers didn't have a selection in this year's NBA Draft.
This panda-inspired power plant will provide green electricity to China
Many solar farms look faintly sinister, with rows and rows of mirror-like solar panels pointing towards a central tower. UNDP and the Panda Green Energy organized a summer camp for teenagers aged 13 to 17 this coming August.
Green, 30, spent his first year with the Seattle SuperSonics and had his best years with the Sonics and Thunder. He was traded back to the Celtics in February 2011 as part of a package for Kendrick Perkins and Nate Robinson.
Green posted career shooting lows last season, making 39.4 percent of his shot attempts and just 27.5 percent of 3-pointers while attempting almost three per game. He averaged a career-high 16.9 points with the Celtics in 2013-14, just two seasons removed from the heart surgery.
- Bartolo Colon Signs Minor League Deal With Minnesota Twins
- Were Analysts Bullish Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ:KHC) This Week?
- WWE Releases Austin Aries from WWE Contract
- Evacuation orders issued for parts of BC's interior
- Second fire breaks out near Breckenridge
- Crystal Palace Keen On Dutch Goalkeeper
- Secretary of Defense On North Korea: "Our Defenses Right Now Are Sufficient"
- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (CRZO) Cut to "Sell" at Seaport Global Securities
- The Grudge Reboot Recruits Nicolas Pesce To Write And Direct
- Amber Alert Activated After Mother, 1-Year-Old Abducted from Porterville