The 6-foot-7 outfielder hit his 30th home run of the season Friday night, breaking Joe DiMaggio's mark for most by a NY rookie.
Coming into the night, Judge already had a comfortable four-home-run lead on the rest of the field in the majors. Now, thanks to Judge, no one in franchise history has touched 30 home runs in their rookie season - and we haven't even reached the All-Star break yet.
Judge's latest feat of strengh comes just days before the All-Star festivities in Miami, which will include a showdown between the Baby Bomber and Miami slugger Giancarlo Stanton in the Home Run Derby. Judge has another 78 games he can potentially play in.
"That's a pretty special name he passed", Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. McGwire had 33 in 1987 on his way to 49 for the Oakland Athletics.
Tencent bringing hit game "Honour of Kings" to United States and European Union markets
The game has about 55 million daily active users generating estimated monthly revenue of $141.09 million, according to Reuters. Now it also will launch in the U.S., France, Italy, Spain and Germany, the people said.
"It's quite an honor", Judge said.
Judge was all smiles in the dugout as he high-fived fellow Yankees. "I don't do too much reflecting right now". DiMaggio hit 29 homers in 138 games.
NY has dropped three straight and 17 of 23.
- Snapchat map feature spurs child predator fears
- Former intel chief Clapper definitively smacks down Trump's lies about Russian Federation hacking
- Funeral held for 18-year-old killed in alleged road rage shooting
- Ed Sheeran announces United Kingdom stadium tour including Glasgow show
- Bob Sinclar: cambriolé à Ibiza, il demande qu'on lui rende sa musique !
- Tour de France 2017 : Dole-Station des Rousses, 8e étape spectaculaire
- Registration now open for Calvary Baptist Church Vacation Bible School
- Pakistan welcomes listing JuA by UN Security Council
- Bolsa Mexicana abre con pérdida 0.06%
- Trump again demands more North Atlantic Treaty Organisation spending, praises Poland