The 6-foot-7 outfielder hit his 30th home run of the season Friday night, breaking Joe DiMaggio's mark for most by a NY rookie.
Coming into the night, Judge already had a comfortable four-home-run lead on the rest of the field in the majors. Now, thanks to Judge, no one in franchise history has touched 30 home runs in their rookie season - and we haven't even reached the All-Star break yet.
Judge's latest feat of strengh comes just days before the All-Star festivities in Miami, which will include a showdown between the Baby Bomber and Miami slugger Giancarlo Stanton in the Home Run Derby. Judge has another 78 games he can potentially play in.
"That's a pretty special name he passed", Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. McGwire had 33 in 1987 on his way to 49 for the Oakland Athletics.
Mahindra apologises to sacked Tech Mahindra employee
Earlier today we reported how an HR representative of Tech Mahindra unethically and unprofessionally fired an employee. Seven of the biggest IT firms in the country are (already) in the process of laying off more than 56,000 engineers.
"It's quite an honor", Judge said.
Judge was all smiles in the dugout as he high-fived fellow Yankees. "I don't do too much reflecting right now". DiMaggio hit 29 homers in 138 games.
NY has dropped three straight and 17 of 23.
- Rooney Mara 'grossed out' by pie
- Pakistan welcomes listing JuA by UN Security Council
- Three candidates disqualified from Rwanda's presidential election
- Former intel chief Clapper definitively smacks down Trump's lies about Russian Federation hacking
- Trump again demands more North Atlantic Treaty Organisation spending, praises Poland
- Ed Sheeran announces United Kingdom stadium tour including Glasgow show
- Tour de France 2017 : Dole-Station des Rousses, 8e étape spectaculaire
- Apple hits back at Imagination's 'misleading' statements, disputes timeline
- Flying Fijians qualify for 2019 RWC
- Nicolás Maduro asegura que Juan Manuel Santos debe pedir que lo "bendiga"