The 6-foot-7 outfielder hit his 30th home run of the season Friday night, breaking Joe DiMaggio's mark for most by a NY rookie.
Coming into the night, Judge already had a comfortable four-home-run lead on the rest of the field in the majors. Now, thanks to Judge, no one in franchise history has touched 30 home runs in their rookie season - and we haven't even reached the All-Star break yet.
Judge's latest feat of strengh comes just days before the All-Star festivities in Miami, which will include a showdown between the Baby Bomber and Miami slugger Giancarlo Stanton in the Home Run Derby. Judge has another 78 games he can potentially play in.
"That's a pretty special name he passed", Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. McGwire had 33 in 1987 on his way to 49 for the Oakland Athletics.
Amit Shah's Goa airport meeting lands up in HC
The matter was mentioned before the court on Friday for urgent hearing and will be heard on Monday by a Division Bench of Justices F.M.
"It's quite an honor", Judge said.
Judge was all smiles in the dugout as he high-fived fellow Yankees. "I don't do too much reflecting right now". DiMaggio hit 29 homers in 138 games.
NY has dropped three straight and 17 of 23.
- Springer, Astros hammer Blue Jays
- Landrieu adopts plan to combat effects of climate change in New Orleans
- Former intel chief Clapper definitively smacks down Trump's lies about Russian Federation hacking
- Snapchat map feature spurs child predator fears
- Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin Meet at G20 Summit
- Ed Sheeran announces United Kingdom stadium tour including Glasgow show
- Mahindra apologises to sacked Tech Mahindra employee
- Favorable Media Coverage Somewhat Likely to Impact Cray (NASDAQ:CRAY) Share Price
- Tencent bringing hit game "Honour of Kings" to United States and European Union markets
- Funeral held for 18-year-old killed in alleged road rage shooting