Olynyk's deal also calls for a player option for the fourth year, per Woj.
After being acquired from Dallas on draft night in 2013, Olynyk spent his first four seasons with the Celtics.
Sears Canada files motion to suspend retiree benefits
Sears Canada said it also sought court approval for a sale and investment solicitation process. After years of declining sales, Sears Canada sought creditor protection last month.
With the league salary cap rising once again, Olynyk may be in line for a decent priced long-term contract from each of these organizations looking to add more depth and scoring to their frontcourts. He played a career-high 75 games last season, averaging 9.0 points, 4.8 rebounds, 2.0 assists while making 35.4 percent of his three-pointers.
Olynyk's career highlight came this past postseason. They were always unlikely to keep the big man if they found a way to lure one of the top free agents, but will still miss a lot of what Olynyk brought, including his ability to space the floor. He scored 12 points in the final quarter to seal the 115-105 victory that lifted the Celtics to the Eastern Conference Finals.
- Sadio Mané & Danny Ings injury news
- EasyJet chief executive tipped to take over at ITV
- Manchester City enter talks for Turkish worldwide Under
- Royal Bank Of Canada (NYSE:RY) Position Reduced by Cipher Capital LP
- Wife of Marvel Comics giant Stan Lee dies
- Research Analysts' Weekly Ratings Changes for Trinity Industries (TRN)
- Vijay Mallya's extradition case hearing scheduled for today in London
- UFC 213: Romero vs. Whittaker fight for a championship
- Stock under Analysis: Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB)
- Allianz SE (FRA:ALV) PT Set at €165.00 by Sanford C. Bernstein