It was the second such deadly fire to hit refugee encampments in eastern Lebanon this week amid soaring temperatures. On Sunday, a fire ripped through another settlement near the town of Qab Elias, also killing one person. Among those injured, seven were reported to be in critical condition.
Late Tuesday, the Army issued a statement clarifying the reasons behind the death of four Syrian nationals that were arrested after last week's attacks.
Chloe Green has deleted her Instagram account following criticism of new relationship
Meanwhile, Melissa Meeks has not directly addressed the kerfuffle on her Instagram page , and still identifies herself as "wife to Jeremy Meeks" in her bio.
A number of Syrian refugees in the northeastern border town of Arsal have asked to be transferred to a north Syrian border town with Turkey following a Lebanese Army operation in the area, The Daily Star learned Tuesday. Five suspects blew themselves up before they could be taken into custody during the raid.
Lebanon is home to more than 1.1 million Syrian refugees who fled their war-torn country since the rebellion against the government of President Bashar al-Assad erupted in March 2011, according to the United Nations Higher Commission for Refugees (UNHCR). Some 70 percent of them live in poverty, according to the global body.
- Nkunku vers un prêt — PSG
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- China state-owned banks sell dollars onshore to support the yuan: Traders
- Junior NTR's Bigg Boss Is The 'Most Expensive' Telugu Show. Details Here
- Par où passe le Tour de France le 5 juillet ?
- Delegates square off at ANC conference over Cosatu ban‚ white monopoly capital
- Read This! Has Priyanka Chopra got a lip job done?
- Bayonetta : PlatinumGames enflamme la toile à grand coup de tweet
- Ses deux enfants placés sous le statut de témoin assisté — Affaire Fillon
- Sirius Minerals PLC's (SXX) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at Shore Capital