She was treated over the weekend at King Edward VII Hospital, the Fed said.
She traveled to London on June 27 for an event at the British Academy, where she gave a speech and had planned to stay a few extra days for a family vacation when she became ill.
4-star WR commits to UNC over Clemson
The four-star recruit moved to the North State to be closer to his father, Deke Adams, who is a defensive line coach at UNC. In 2016, he has passed for 1,880 yards and 17 touchdowns while rushing for 514 yards and eight scores.
The hospitalization is the second known health incident during her more than three years at the helm of the United States central bank.
This is the second time during her term that Yellen has required medical attention. The Fed said at the time she was dehydrated after speaking on stage for almost an hour. She continued on with her schedule that evening. She is expected to finish her term in the Federal Reserve Feb. 3, at which point President Trump may or may not hire her for another four years. The end of her term is approaching on February 3, 2018. They are common, accounting for more than 8 million doctor visits in the U.S. each year, according to the National Institutes of Health.
- Mike Ashley 'vomited' after 'pub lock-in' management meeting, court told
- United States ambassador Friedman meets with J Street 'kapos'
- Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK) Getting Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Study Finds
- 'Teen Mom 2' Star Briana DeJesus Welcomes Baby Girl Stella Star
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (NYSE:PANW) Analyst Recommendation
- Thornton 'bummed' that Marleau didn't re-sign in San Jose
- HIV positive middle school instructional assistant accused of sexually assaulting several boys
- Quand Piqué perd gros au mariage de Messi
- Police search for men involved in Northwoods Mall shooting
- US Navy destroyer reportedly sails near disputed South China Sea islands