She was treated over the weekend at King Edward VII Hospital, the Fed said.
She traveled to London on June 27 for an event at the British Academy, where she gave a speech and had planned to stay a few extra days for a family vacation when she became ill.
HIV positive middle school instructional assistant accused of sexually assaulting several boys
Officers said that additional charges in the case are likely including sex offences and a first-degree assault, Berry added. Bell had worked as an instructional assistant at the middle school and as a as a track coach at La Plata High School.
The hospitalization is the second known health incident during her more than three years at the helm of the United States central bank.
This is the second time during her term that Yellen has required medical attention. The Fed said at the time she was dehydrated after speaking on stage for almost an hour. She continued on with her schedule that evening. She is expected to finish her term in the Federal Reserve Feb. 3, at which point President Trump may or may not hire her for another four years. The end of her term is approaching on February 3, 2018. They are common, accounting for more than 8 million doctor visits in the U.S. each year, according to the National Institutes of Health.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (NYSE:PANW) Analyst Recommendation
- US Navy destroyer reportedly sails near disputed South China Sea islands
- Police search for men involved in Northwoods Mall shooting
- Elon Musk Confirms First Production Tesla Model 3 to Be Ready Friday
- Adam Ounas va signer à Naples pour cinq ans — Foot Afrique Bordeaux
- Whole Foods 'chicken salad' recalled due to being tuna salad
- 4-star WR commits to UNC over Clemson
- Jay-Z Ran Every Song on 4:44 By Beyoncé First
- United States ambassador Friedman meets with J Street 'kapos'
- Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ) Where Moving Ahead?