BENFICA are preparing themselves for a "significant offer" for Raul Jimenez from the Premier League, according to reports in Portugal. The Mexico global featured a further 13 times from the substitutes' bench and managed to score seven times in Liga Nos, and interest in his signature has grown after an impressive Confederations Cup campaign with his country.
Jimenez managed seven Primeira Liga goals in 19 appearances for Benfica and is now on global duty with Mexico as they prepare for their final match of the Confederations Cup against Portugal in the third place play-off.
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Position Decreased by BTR Capital Management Inc
The firm owned 57,533 shares of the biopharmaceutical company's stock after buying an additional 38,565 shares during the period. Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 47,562 shares in the company, valued at approximately $3,198,544.50.
Jimenez, who was close to joining West Ham in 2015 prior to his big-money Benfica move, insists that he is unaware of any interest and is only now focused on returning to his current club in peak fitness after a fortnight at the Confederations Cup.
The 26-year old attacker scored 16 goals in all competitions for Benfica last season, and he also managed to bag 12 goals for his national team. I do not close the door to anything and we'll see later. I'm still at Benfica.
"I saw the news came out but I don't know anything", he was quoted as saying by beIN Sports. "I have a date to return to Benfica, to join the pre-season games and I'm in the club's hands".
- Callon Petroleum Company (CPE) Lowered to Strong Sell at BidaskClub
- Une offre à 65M€ pour Alex Sandro — PSG
- China disburses $100 million to help deal with flooding
- Chennaiyin FC appoint Englishman John Gregory as head coach
- Pour Moussa Faki Mahamat, l'Afrique doit s'approprier sa sécurité — UA
- Spinnaker Trust Acquires 402 Shares of Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY)
- Columbia Property Trust (CXP) Earns Daily News Sentiment Score of 0.39
- Northern Ireland's same-sex marriage ban 'un-Christian', says church minister
- The CBOE Holdings, Inc. (CBOE) Downgraded by BidaskClub to "Buy"
- Officer shot and suspect killed in Norfolk shooting