The Dragons have urged NSW medical staff to make Tyson Frizell's long-term health a priority as the Blues hardman's fresh rib cartilage problem threatens to scuttle Laurie Daley's plans to use the same 17 for the entire series.
Frizell is unlikely to be able to train properly until later in the week - like Cordner - hampering Daley's preparations as the Blues seek to rebound from a demoralising Origin II loss.
Captain Boyd Cordner's calf is also a concern given he is yet to start running again, however it's understood he will be given until far closer to game day to prove his fitness.
New South Wales have named an unchanged line-up once more for the State of Origin decider against Queensland in Brisbane.
David Klemmer, Wade Graham, Jake Trbojevic and Jack Bird have all been named on the interchange bench, while Jack de Belin has been called up as 18th man and will join the Blues team in the training camp.
The Comcast Corporation (CMCSA) Earns Daily Media Sentiment Score of
It is positive, as 62 investors sold BAC shares while 560 reduced holdings. 114 funds opened positions while 731 raised stakes. Jennison Associates LLC owned about 0.13% of Comcast Corporation worth $227,150,000 as of its most recent filing with the SEC.
"He carried a rib injury into the Dragons game last week and came out of it with another injury", said Girds.
The Dragons updated their fans on Monday on the prognosis of Frizell and NSW centre Josh Dugan (quadriceps), both of whom failed to finish the Red V's loss to the Titans last Friday night.
Coach Laurie Daley has opted to stick with the same 17 for the third straight game ahead of the clash on July 12.
James Tedesco (ankle) is considered a certain starter despite not playing for the Tigers since Origin II.
"They've got a lot of (options) in (the halves) and I'm sure all of those guys in that position are in good form", Cordner said of the Cane Toads.
- Officer injured when man commandeers cruiser, crashes into pole
- Is Buying Superior Energy Services, Inc. (SPN) Here a Winning Strategy?
- 3 Hurt After Ferry Struck by Passenger Platform — Oak Bluffs
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (NYSE:UNH) Position Boosted by Girard Partners LTD.
- PSG : Verratti est à Paris
- Common Heartburn Meds Linked to Increased Risk of Death
- Comerica Bank Reduces Position in Seattle Genetics, (NASDAQ:SGEN)
- Ativo Capital Management LLC Has $2.32 Million Position in Moody's Corporation (MCO)
- What Do Analysts Say About AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AVEO)
- 'Big Brother' Contestant Megan Lowder Explains Why She Left the Show Early