The conference started on Friday, and continues until Wednesday.
Zuma and Mantashe were also accused of telling ANC delegates attending the conference "shameful" lies about the 101 stalwarts.
Zuma, addressing the media during a walkabout at the Nasrec Expo Centre in Soweto, said what impressed him about the conference, was the quality of the debate, which had improved. If you listen to the stalwarts, the youth and delegates in general, they are really focused and up to yesterday we have discussed everything we needed to discuss.
"To the extent to which people will be ill disciplined‚ the ANC will have to apply the disciplinary procedure for those who want to use the so-called conscience to determine their voting in parliament".
He described their behaviour as amusing and said some of them are not as strong as they look.
Narendra Modi set to become first Indian PM to visit Israel
Kapoor also said that the leaders of the two countries will also discuss defence and counter-terrorism cooperation. Today when you talk about cyber or advanced technology, it is an advantage to say we are an Israeli company.
"This policy conference is in a sense looking for solutions to challenges that face us and we are crafting them as we discuss and take decisions that were not there before - for an example‚ what is it that we can do to ensure that all our resolutions‚ policies and programmes are implemented".
He said the extended policy conference gave the ANC opportunities to have more debates, "so that there is more clarity". "And we have been very frank about it as always", Zuma told journalists on Monday.
"I think we are rising to the occasion", Zuma said.
He said so far the policy conference is going very well and recommendations in December will take the movement forward.
- Tsonga sans trembler, Herbert profite de l'abandon de Kyrgios
- Find emojis, apply text fonts in new WhatsApp for Android version
- West Ham hold talks about signing Javier Hernandez from Bayer Leverkusen
- Air India flight plies with no AC: Passengers complain of suffocation
- Bear market in crude oil (Part 2)
- 'Fantastic Beasts' sequel begins filming, new characters and plot revealed
- Le gouvernement envisage de revoir son calendrier — Politique fiscale
- FMCG stocks surge to record high, ITC top gainer
- Arrestation d'un homme qui projetait de tuer des migrants — Bouches-du-Rhône
- Sources: Jose Mourinho wants to keep Matteo Darmian at Man United