"I would have loved to have played at Queen's obviously but after the last three months and after what happened at Roland Garros on the side of that for my body it's better to have lower change to the grass, so we were practicing more every day, I was lucky to have a tournament there in Mallorca". Let's see what's going on this year, it's always hard, I am excited to be playing again here, it's a tournament, I really love and I really enjoy playing.
RAFAEL Nadal is adamant that he will not be discouraged by the memory of recent Wimbledon woes as he prepares to follow up his landmark 10th French Open triumph with a third success on the sport's most storied lawns.
Tropical weather has 60 percent chance of becoming more organized this week
Still, Cangialosi said, "this could find itself in relatively good environment to gain strength, and could become a tropical depression sometime later this week".
Nadal lost to Lukas Rosol in the second round in 2012 when struggling with knee problems, Steve Darcis in 2013 (first round), the then new boy Nick Kyrgios in 2014 (fourth round) and Dustin Brown in 2015 (second round) before missing past year with a wrist injury. "But I had my chances, too". Nadal dwelt on the tricky nature of the surface, the slickness of which can punish players in the Spaniard's mould early in the tournament. "If not, I am not playing", said Nadal, whose victory in Paris took his grand slam total to 15. If I'm able to go through the beginning.
"My motivation is always high in all of the events I play, if not I am playing, you can imagine always playing at Wimbledon is very special for me". If not, I am not playing. After that, last year I couldn't play (and) 2015 was not my year, of course. The Spaniard, who opens against Aussie John Millman said his level of play picked up after the Australian Open.
- FMCG stocks surge to record high, ITC top gainer
- Small plane crashes in North Georgia; 4 dead
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS launched at 2017 Goodwood FoS
- Danone cède Stonyfield à Lactalis pour 875 millions de dollars
- Arrestation d'un homme qui projetait de tuer des migrants — Bouches-du-Rhône
- Superdry Sport standalone stores to be launched by fashion retailer
- Un désespéré tente d'attaquer un militaire — Lille
- Sources: Jose Mourinho wants to keep Matteo Darmian at Man United
- City of London 'to press European Union on post-Brexit free trade deal'
- 'Brain training' app improves memory in people with cognitive decline