For every dollar that the average man working in the White House earns, the average female employee earns just 80 cents, says CNN.
There are now 377 White House office staff in the Trump administration, about a hundred fewer than were on the Obama payroll in 2016.
Using the findings from the White House's annual report to Congress, which was released on Friday, the outlet found women working in President Donald Trump's White House earn an average salary of roughly $83,000, while their male colleagues earn an average of roughly $104,000.
The difference in pay does not neccessarily mean that women's salaries are lower for doing the same job, but that there are less women in high-paid roles.
Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategy Dina Powell, White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon, National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster and White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus attend a news conference.
There are 22 Assistants to the President on the White House payroll, who account for the highest paid members of his team and earn $179,700 (£138,700) each.
Coupe de la CAF: Mauvaise opération du FUS
Les locaux ont ensuite mis beaucoup de presse sur la défense du CA mais ils ont raté toutes les occasions obtenues. Le CA pourrait également se qualifier en cas de défaite en cas d'un match nul entre le FUS Rabat et Rivers Utd.
However, as there are exceptions everywhere, some of the women staffers at the White House, too, get paid as much as men.
But personnel in Trump's White House generally cost more than those in Obama's, with a median salary of $89,000 compared to the $73,051 earned by a White House staffer in 2016.
That's the same salary earned by Senior Counselor Kellyanne Conway and Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
However, the White House's pay gap problem isn't specific to Trump. The report also adds that his subordinates Debra Brown and Becky Larimer earn $90, 828 and $70, 100 respectively.
"To mark Equal Pay Day on 4 April, she tweeted: "#EqualPayDay is a reminder that women deserve equal pay for equal work.
She also took to Instagram to voice her opinion on the matter. "I am proud to work toward this goal alongside my father and in support of the administration's commitment to women and families", she wrote, and posted a graphic, detailing the disparities in gender pay.
- Ancient Tower of Human Skulls Discovered in Mexico City
- 'Brain training' app improves memory in people with cognitive decline
- Sources: Jose Mourinho wants to keep Matteo Darmian at Man United
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Sommet du G20: entre 8000 et 18'000 manifestants anti-G20 à Hambourg
- ValuEngine Lowers Tata Motors Ltd (TTM) to Hold
- Red Dead Redemption 2: 12 Screenshots You Need To See
- West Ham hold talks about signing Javier Hernandez from Bayer Leverkusen
- Find emojis, apply text fonts in new WhatsApp for Android version
- Sony Modifies Xbox One X Anthem Footage With PS4 Buttons