In an update posted at 7 p.m. on Sunday (July 2), the NHC said the broad low pressure area had "remained almost stationary" since its last update earlier in the day and was located about 650 miles west-southwest of the Cabo Verde Islands.
Further east, the National Hurricane Center and First Alert Forecast team are keeping an eye on a tropical wave located more than 1,500 miles east of the Lesser Antilles or more than 2,000 miles east-southeast of Puerto Rico.
Home Sweet Home: Manny Pacquiao back in General Santos
All three judges awarded it to Horn, with American Waleska Roldan's 117-111 score attracting most of the criticism. His son had been battered by Pacquiao and blood was streaming from a nasty cut over Horn's right eye.
Still, Cangialosi said, "this could find itself in relatively good environment to gain strength, and could become a tropical depression sometime later this week". We have plenty of time to monitor the progression of this tropical wave.
"Environmental conditions are expected to be conducive for some gradual development of this system during the next several days while it moves generally westward at about 10 miles per hour", forecasters said in a statement.
- Lions have 'poked the bear', says Gatland
- NBA: Ibaka reste à Toronto
- " "Le jour où Neymar a eu " honte " devant Messi — FC Barcelone
- True meaning of the 4th of July
- L'arrêté anti-burkini validé par la cour administrative d'appel de Marseille — Sisco
- Londonderry security alert a 'hoax'
- South Africa skipper du Plessis to miss first Test
- Portugal beats Mexico in Confederations Cup third place game
- Microsoft to unveil global layoff plan next week
- Liverpool respond to approach from Euro giants for attacker, name asking price