Brady: "She's there every day. She knows when I'm exhausted", said Brady. "I mean we don't talk about it", she told Charlie Rose.
Brady has said he plans to play for at least another five years, although in February he said Bundchen wants him to retire from the game: "If it was up to my wife, she would have me retire today". We drive home together. "She knows when I get hit". "She's a very concerned wife and very loving".
After Bundchen's comments, Brady's agent, Don Yee, said in a statement that "Tom was not diagnosed with a concussion past year".
Without confirming nor denying whether he suffered a concussion, Brady acknowledged Bundchen's expertise on, and concern for, his physical condition is second to none. "I don't think you take anything for granted, I know I've got a lot left in me".
ValuEngine Lowers Tata Motors Ltd (TTM) to Hold
Hyundai Motor India , like Maruti Suzuki India , has felt the pressure of slow sales in June. The Company's segments include automotive operations and all other operations.
"Tom was not diagnosed with a concussion previous year", Yee said via ESPN's Adam Schefter.
The Patriots never listed Brady as having a concussion on any injury report previous year.
"I believe I can be a very good 40-year-old football player, that's what I'm going to try to do".
'My mid-40s, I've always said, so naturally that's 45, but football is a contact sport, ' Brady said, adding that there's always a 'disclaimer'.
Bundchen previously said that despite her worries about Brady playing the game, she will continue to support him. But she also knows how well I take care of myself.
- Zuma 'impressed' by quality of debate of ANC stalwarts despite criticism
- Obamacare: Trump tweets repeal now, replace later
- Savage toll of dog attacks on mail workers
- $10K Reward Offered for Info After Holocaust Memorial Defaced in New Jersey
- "J'espère que ça va bouger" — Rudi Garcia
- Trumps Spend $5 Million Less Than Obamas On White House Salaries
- Ramdas Athawale wants quota for Dalits and tribals in cricket
- Pouille répond aux critiques de Giudicelli — ATP
- Bankrate (RATE) Given News Impact Rating of 0.53
- Murder investigation launched following man's death in Grays