While there have been plenty of console exclusive titles that have not made their way to the PC, one of the most sought-after and requested games is Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption, which released in 2010 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Red Dead Redemption is a game that was never ported to the PC.
That's according to an alleged Comicbook.com source, which claims that Rockstar is pursuing the feature for PS4 and Xbox One. If achieved, this means gamers can play with their friends regardless of whether they have an Xbox One or PS4.
No other reason was given for the Red Dead Redemption 2 delay, which is expected to make an appearance this summer. Sony's stance on cross-platform multiplayer is not that ardent.
Zuma 'impressed' by quality of debate of ANC stalwarts despite criticism
Zuma and Mantashe were also accused of telling ANC delegates attending the conference "shameful" lies about the 101 stalwarts . He said so far the policy conference is going very well and recommendations in December will take the movement forward.
Jim Ryan, Sony's Head of Global Sales and Marketing at Sony International Entertainment, stated that they are aware of their responsibility to their install base.
"Exposing what in many cases are children to external influences we have no ability to manage or look after, it's something we have to think about very carefully".
But would the same care need to be taken for a game aimed at older players like Red Dead Redemption 2? Since Red Dead Redemption 2 is of a different thematic theme than Minecraft, there would be a lot of discussions involved before a monumental new feature such as this cross-platform feature can be deployed. For this reason, Rockstar believes that "some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans".
"We are very sorry for any disappointment this delay causes, but we are firm believers in delivering a game only when it is ready", the announcement continued.
- 'Brain training' app improves memory in people with cognitive decline
- Bear market in crude oil (Part 2)
- You can go out very early here, says Rafael Nadal
- West Ham hold talks about signing Javier Hernandez from Bayer Leverkusen
- Narendra Modi set to become first Indian PM to visit Israel
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT) Position Increased by Wheatland Advisors Inc
- Décès à Conakry de Yéro Condé, commissaire à la CENI — Dernière minute
- Sommet du G20: entre 8000 et 18'000 manifestants anti-G20 à Hambourg
- Back Again … Again: SpaceX Craft Heads for Historic 2nd Splashdown
- Le gouvernement envisage de revoir son calendrier — Politique fiscale