Porsche has officially unveiled its hotly-anticipated 911 GT2 RS at the 2017 Goodwood Festival of Speed.
The Coupé has a top speed of 340 km/h, and with its near-motorsport drive technology, the new 911 GT2 RS trumps its 3.6-litre predecessor by 59 kW and achieves a torque of 750 Nm.
The key to that level of performance is its 690bhp engine; and, in this lightweight two-seater version of the 911, that's enough to get it from 0-62mph in just 2.8 seconds and go on to a top speed of well over 200mph.
The vehicle has Porsche's seven-speed dual clutch automatic transmission. The 911 GT2 RS features Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB) as standard.
Le gouvernement envisage de revoir son calendrier — Politique fiscale
Selon Les Echos , elle n'aurait pas les faveurs de tout le monde à Bercy en raison des effets d'aubaine qu'elle peut générer. Ce dispositif bénéficiera au total à 18 millions de ménages et coûtera plus de 10 milliards d'euros par an à l'État .
The roof panel is made from magnesium, which further reduces the car's weight.
That's because future owners can opt for the optional Weissach package to drop another 66 pounds (30 kilograms) using magnesium wheels and lots of carbon fiber parts, as in anti-roll bars, roof, and the end links on both front and rear axles - along with largely exposed carbon fiber treatment of the roof and trunk.
The rear seats make way for the roll cage, with the Porsche Racing seats and other trim covered in black and contrasting red Alcantara, with carbon fibre trim throughout. The Porsche Communication Management system houses controls for the audio, satellite navigation and communication functions. But, as an option, buyers can also choose the Chrono Package, which can be used to display, save and evaluate lap times on a track. The timepiece housing is made of lightweight titanium. The tungsten winding rotor is modelled on the rims of the 911 GT2 RS. The resulting watch is called the Porsche Design 911 GT2 RS Chronograph, and it's the first watch from Porsche Design whose clock movement was developed in-house.
- Pete Frates 'Resting Comfortably' At MGH Amid False Report Of Death
- BAE Systems share price: Group lands £3.7bn Royal Navy deal
- Tsonga sans trembler, Herbert profite de l'abandon de Kyrgios
- City of London 'to press European Union on post-Brexit free trade deal'
- No surprise: Microsoft documentation refers to Windows 10 version 1709
- Arrestation d'un homme qui projetait de tuer des migrants — Bouches-du-Rhône
- Tom Cairney signs new long-term Fulham contract amid Premier League interest
- Narendra Modi set to become first Indian PM to visit Israel
- Sources: Jose Mourinho wants to keep Matteo Darmian at Man United
- Harrison Lake fire not yet under control