Users who run Windows 10 version 1507 will start receiving security update notifications.
"Windows 10 version 1507 is now at end of service, which means devices running these operating systems will no longer receive the monthly security and quality updates", said Microsoft. As the name implied, the feature update would be scheduled for a release this fall, and more specifically, in the month of September.
South Africa skipper du Plessis to miss first Test
Du Plessis will rejoin the squad later in the week to prepare for the second Test at Trent Bridge which begins on July 14. De Bruyn had made his debut in March against New Zealand after Stephen Cook was dropped from the opening slot.
The privacy review reminders this week are part of Microsoft's attempt to prepare users to install the Creators Update, which can only install after users review the settings.
For customers wary of being shepherded into an unwanted upgrade, Microsoft notes you can postpone the privacy setting review process up to five times.
In each Windows feature update we build the latest security technology deep into the operating system, providing defense-in-depth features that prevent entire classes of malware from impacting your device.
- France's EDF raises cost estimates for Hinkley Point
- Myanmar migrant workers flee Thailand after new labour law
- NBA: Ibaka reste à Toronto
- ASUS' 'Zenfone' smartphones now available at exciting prices
- Eric Besson va prendre la tête d'un club de football
- Londonderry security alert a 'hoax'
- Superdry Sport standalone stores to be launched by fashion retailer
- Un désespéré tente d'attaquer un militaire — Lille
- Kaspersky Offers Source Code To US Government
- Small plane crashes in North Georgia; 4 dead