Despite the report Liverpool fans are far from certain about the rumour's validity and are not concerned about losing Coutinho to the French side.
"Sport.es" argues that for Coutinho priority option is "Liverpool".
To sign the Brazilian midfielder, though, PSG will have to cough up £87 million and that is unlikely to be an issue for the cash-rich club.
Supporters have good reason to believe they can put their own minds to rest, knowing that Coutinho's heart is very much at Liverpool and that his current ambitions are to bring success back to Anfield.
The 25-year-old did sign a long-term deal at Anfield earlier this year which saw him become the highest-earning player in the squad, but it remains to be seen if he will continue with the Merseyside club this summer since he has been continuously linked with a move away from Anfield.
True meaning of the 4th of July
I knew that, although he carried a big-barreled chest, inside lived a child that came out to play with us on those two holidays. But looked at in the context of when it was written, and accepted by the Continental Congress, it was stunningly fearless .
Coutinho scored 13 goals in 31 league appearances for Liverpool last season to help the club qualify for the Champions League.
About interest of PSG for Coutinho according to the portal "Téléfoot".
His impressive performances have attracted interest from La Liga giants Barcelona but PSG have also made their intrigue in the Brazil global known, with Telefoot via Get French Football News claiming an enquiry has been made.
Rumours linking Coutinho to the La Liga side have been predominantly fuelled by praise from global teammate Neymar, who is supposedly keen on teaming up with his close friend. He probably won't be in a title race with Liverpool next season, but he will with PSG or Barca. Maintaining that form by playing more is what might be best suited for him right now.
- Three Big Brother nominations announced
- IPhone prices in India down by 7.5 per cent
- CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE:CNA) Shares Sold by Neuberger Berman Group LLC
- La dernière lubie de Jean-Luc Mélenchon : s'offrir un journal ?
- Marché automobile français : son accélération dépasse les prévisions
- Lions have 'poked the bear', says Gatland
- The White House literally has zero employees working in its science division
- Earnest Partners LLC Boosts Stake in Lloyds Banking Group PLC (NYSE:LYG)
- Quel avenir pour Bouna Sarr — Mercato
- Deux hommes grièvement blessés à l'arme blanche dans le Val-de-Marne