Besides the iPhone 7 and bestselling iPhone 7 Plus launched in September previous year, the price cuts extend to the iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, and the company's tablet range comprising the 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, iPad and iPad mini 4, the Indian Express said in a report on Saturday. Now, the iPhone 7 Plus with 256 GB version is available at Rs 85,400.
On its website Flipkart has displayed a 20% discount from Rs 60,000 on the phone to Rs 47,699; but additional offers gets the price down further.Apple had unveiled the two variants initially at Rs 82,000, and Rs 92,000 respectively.
Apple iPhone 6s Plus (32GB), which was earlier Rs 60,000 can now be bough at Rs 56,100.
What's interesting is that the newly announced Mac models have also received price cuts and they are yet to be available in the market. Earlier these were priced at Rs 40,990, 56,990 and Rs 79,990 respectively.
On exchange of the OnePlus 3T model, customers will get Rs 8,400 off on purchase of the iPhone 7 from Flipkart.
Marché automobile français : son accélération dépasse les prévisions
PSA est resté toutefois en tête sur l'ensemble du premier semestre avec 28,55% de parts de marché, devant Renault (25,99%). En juin, le groupe Renault a marqué le pas, avec une baisse de 5,4%, intervenant toutefois après un bond de 12,5% en mai.
Moving forward, iPad models have received a price cut starting from Rs. 900 to Rs. 3,900. On the laptop side of things, the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar is now available at Rs 228100, a massive Rs 11800 discount.
The 32GB and 128GB of iPhone 6s are now available at Rs 46,900 and Rs 55,900 respectively. The old price is Rs 34,900 and Rs 45,900 respectively.
No change has been effected in MacBook Air prices. The 256GB model of the desktop is now available at Rs 1,21,100. The 512GB model, earlier priced at Rs 1,64,100, can be bought for Rs 1,71,900. The variants were launched at Rs 2,05,900 and Rs 2,39,900 respectively.
Flipkart is offering iPhone 7 for Rs 32,799.
Apple Nike+ and Apple Watch Edition can be bought for Rs 31,600 and Rs 1,05,700 respectively. These were previously priced at Rs 50,000 and Rs 60,000. The Octa-core (3.0Gz) model, which was earlier priced at Rs 3,29,900, now costs Rs 3,18,100.
The Apple 21.5-inch iMac clocked at 2.3GHz now has a price tag of Rs 90,200. The 3.0GHz model comes at Rs 1,06,400, as opposed to Rs 1,07,900 earlier. The higher 3.0GHz variant is available for Rs 1,06,400 and 3.4GHz for Rs 1,23,700.
- Mel B accused of wiping out Spice Girls fortune
- Blige Says Divorce from Kendu Isaacs Has Been 'Hell'
- VIDÉO. Il voulait assassiner le président français Emmanuel Macron : un homme arrêté
- LG G6 Mini Could Be Launched As the LG Q6
- Accident de bus dans le sud de l'Allemagne, 17 "disparus"
- Washington lève l'interdiction des ordinateurs en cabine sur les vols d'Etihad
- Adele shares devastation at canceling weekend London shows
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Deux hommes grièvement blessés à l'arme blanche dans le Val-de-Marne
- YorkBridge Wealth Partners LLC Increases Position in BP plc (NYSE:BP)