20 percent rain chances will be possible throughout the upcoming week with little chance to afternoon highs and overnight lows. Overall, it will be a nice summer day with mostly sunny skies. In terms of temperatures, today's forecast is looking rather seasonal. The best chance of a stray shower or storm Tuesday will be south of Pittsburgh. We will also have stray storms popping up on and off through the day.
Next weekend looks mostly to partly sunny with just a slight risk of a PM shower or storm each day. If you have any afternoon and evening outdoor events planned, stay weather aware and be ready to head inside to sturdy shelter if a storm approaches! In other words, the timing couldn't be much worse.
Another round of scattered afternoon storms will develop and slowly progress inland. There's definitely some 'wiggle room, ' as is nearly always the case with thunderstorms this time of the year.
Tsonga sans trembler, Herbert profite de l'abandon de Kyrgios
Le 10e mondial, qui disputait sa 150ème rencontre en Grand Chelem, n'a eu besoin que de trois sets (6-3, 6-3, 6-2) pour accéder au deuxième tour.
Sunday: Mostly sunny. Air Temp: Upper 70s; Water Temp: 65; Waves: 0-1 ft.; Wind: WSW 6-12 kts. Don't be surprised if you have to dodge a couple raindrops here and there, though.
Dry and mild morning.
Some clouds for tonight with a chance of showers or storms toward morning, especially in the northern half of the area.
- Arrestation d'un homme qui projetait de tuer des migrants — Bouches-du-Rhône
- Watch FIFA Confederations Cup Online, Team News
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS launched at 2017 Goodwood FoS
- Harrison Lake fire not yet under control
- Energy bill cap to be considered by Ofgem
- Pete Frates 'Resting Comfortably' At MGH Amid False Report Of Death
- Tom Cairney signs new long-term Fulham contract amid Premier League interest
- You can go out very early here, says Rafael Nadal
- FMCG stocks surge to record high, ITC top gainer
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes