"The cliff-hanger ending saw the Doctor fatally shot by a Mondasian Cyberman and begin to regenerate", a press release about this weekend's season finale noted.
The BBC has apologised after a technical problem left some viewers with no sound or dialogue for the dramatic closing moments of Doctor Who's series 10 finale. As he fell to his knees, he declared that this time he wouldn't live on and change into a new Doctor.
The BBC also confirmed a Doctor Who Christmas special for the show's nostalgic fans. An approaching figure calls his vow "ridiculous" before being revealed to be the first incarnation of the Timelord.
Tsonga sans trembler, Herbert profite de l'abandon de Kyrgios
Le 10e mondial, qui disputait sa 150ème rencontre en Grand Chelem, n'a eu besoin que de trois sets (6-3, 6-3, 6-2) pour accéder au deuxième tour.
The upcoming special will mark the first time the Doctor has appeared actively onscreen since 1983's "The Five Doctors", when the character returned to the series following his regeneration nearly 20 years prior.
The hair and outfit are identical to that of the 1st Doctor, which means that it's likely David Bradley's version of the original Time Lord teaming up with Peter Capaldi's 12th Doctor.
Peter Capaldi's final episode for the legendary British sci-fi series will also be the last one for showrunner Steven Moffat.
Hartnell died in 1975 at the age of 67. But instead of debuting the successor of Capaldi's Twelfth Doctor later this year, reports claim that the special episode will bring back the First Doctor played by David Bradley. He played the Doctor between 1963 and 1966. Bradley actually played William Hartnell in the BBC drama An Adventure in Space and Time which told the story of how Doctor Who was made, and he bares a striking resemblance to the actor. Frontrunners to take over include Kris Marshall and Phoebe Waller-Bridge.
- West Ham hold talks about signing Javier Hernandez from Bayer Leverkusen
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT) Position Increased by Wheatland Advisors Inc
- FMCG stocks surge to record high, ITC top gainer
- You can go out very early here, says Rafael Nadal
- Laurent Bignolas remplace déjà William Leymergie — "Télématin"
- Activision Blizzard, Inc (NASDAQ:ATVI) Shares Sold by Mackenzie Financial Corp
- Le gouvernement envisage de revoir son calendrier — Politique fiscale
- Arrestation d'un homme qui projetait de tuer des migrants — Bouches-du-Rhône
- LG unwraps G Pad IV 8.0 FHD LTE Tablet in Korea
- Sources: Jose Mourinho wants to keep Matteo Darmian at Man United