American hero and second man on the moon Buzz Aldrin was one of Donald Trump's guests on Friday as the U.S. President signed an executive order to revive the National Space Council and to say it was a painful experience for him would be doing a disservice to the English language.
"At some point in the future, we're going to look back and say how did we do it without space?"
Earlier, Mr Trump spoke of the importance of the space programme to the security of the United States, to which Mr Aldrin gave a quizzical look before raising his eyebrows.
TWITTER It was hard to tell what Aldrin was thinking as he reacted to Trump's speech
Though Trump hasn't yet filled a vacancy for NASA administrator, the council could set a new direction for the space program, said Phil Larson, an assistant dean at the University of Colorado Boulder's College of Engineering and Applied Science and an Obama White House space policy official. "Can you believe that space is going to do that?" We don't really don't know. "It has to be something - but it could be infinity, right?" he said and signed the order. Trump asked Aldrin as he prepared to sign the order. "It has to be something - but it could be infinity, right?"
And in addition to Bush's mandate to develop and coordinate long-term space strategy, Trump's order specifically directs the council to "advise on participation in global space activities conducted by the United States government".
The council had existed in 1989-1993 during the presidency of George H W Bush. A Users' Advisory Group also will be convened so that the interests of industries and other non-federal entities are represented.
"J'espère que ça va bouger" — Rudi Garcia
Andoni va repartir car il a beaucoup de travail. "Il a tenu à voir les joueurs pour discuter", a-t-il poursuivi. Rudi Garcia s'est également exprimé sur le cas Ocampos, prêté la saison dernière au Genoa et au Milan AC.
- Ford and Fiat Chrysler sales fall less than expected, GM misses
- Colin Dagba signe pro au PSG
- Murder investigation launched following man's death in Grays
- Arsenal agree second summer signing, announcement next week
- Sommet de l'UA: Maroc et République Sahraouie devront cohabiter
- Ramdas Athawale wants quota for Dalits and tribals in cricket
- Tom Brady Addresses Gisele Bundchen's Concussion Comments On ESPN
- Savage toll of dog attacks on mail workers
- Trumps Spend $5 Million Less Than Obamas On White House Salaries
- New report claims iPhone 8 won't feature fingerprint sensor in display