The 5.5-inch Asus Zenfone 3 Max, which usually retails for Rs. 15,999 now available at just Rs. 14,999, whereas the 5.2-inch Zenfone 3 Max's price cut down by Rs. 3,000 and is now retailing for Rs. 10,999.
The Asus Zenfone 3 main variant with 5.5-inch Full HD display, Snapdragon 625 SoC coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage was launched at Rs. 27,999 but, is now available for Rs. 16,999.
The price reduction will be across online retailers like Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal, as well as leading retail stores and ASUS Exclusive Stores across India.
The price cuts are in the range of Rs 1000-3000.
Liverpool respond to approach from Euro giants for attacker, name asking price
Coutinho scored 13 goals in 31 league appearances for Liverpool last season to help the club qualify for the Champions League. He probably won't be in a title race with Liverpool next season, but he will with PSG or Barca.
Just after Apple announced the price cut for the latest Apple iPhones and MacBooks in India, Asus joined the list by reducing the price of Asus Zenfone 3 and Zenfone 3 Max in the country, the two most popular smartphones of Zenfone 3 lineup. The 5.2-inch display variant will come with a 3GB/32GB onboard storage while the slightly larger 5.5-inch variant will feature 4GB RAM/64GB of onboard storage. On the storage front, the device offers 32GB of internal storage along with a microSD card slot that can further accommodate up to 128GB of additional storage. Also, it is worth recalling that the device comes with a 5.5 inch display, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, and 3,000 mAh battery. Thus the Rs 14,999 price tag.
- Zenfone 3 Max 5.5 (ZC553KL): Asus launched the ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) a year ago in November. The price change is implied on the Zenfone 3 and Zenfone 3 Max models. While the Zenfone 3 Max 5.2 ZC520TL gets a price cut of Rs. 2,000. The smartphone comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED real-tone flash and an 8-megapixel selfie-snapper.
The phone's 5.2-inch version - Zenfone 3S Max (ZC521TL) has seen a price cut of Rs 2000 and is now being retailed at Rs 12,999.
- NBA: Ibaka reste à Toronto
- Three Big Brother nominations announced
- Mel B accused of wiping out Spice Girls fortune
- Home Sweet Home: Manny Pacquiao back in General Santos
- True meaning of the 4th of July
- Lions have 'poked the bear', says Gatland
- Blige Says Divorce from Kendu Isaacs Has Been 'Hell'
- Marché automobile français : son accélération dépasse les prévisions
- Earnest Partners LLC Boosts Stake in Lloyds Banking Group PLC (NYSE:LYG)
- Deux hommes grièvement blessés à l'arme blanche dans le Val-de-Marne