Passengers of Air India's Delhi-Bagdogra flight protested and complained of suffocation after the flight took off with faulty AC system from Bagdogra on Sunday.
Passengers onboard the AI 880 flight were left breathless, as the air-conditioning system on the flight wasn't working. However, when the Flyers notified the Air India staff about the problem they said that the air conditioning would start working as soon as the flight takes off passengers were distraught when no solution was visible for two hours. "We will miss the inaugural function but we have to reach the national capital at least by night today to participate in the event", said Odisha's internationally acclaimed chess player Padmini Rout.
Sources: Jose Mourinho wants to keep Matteo Darmian at Man United
Darmian will need to be playing regularly next season if he wants to be part of Italy's squad for the 2018 World Cup in Russia. The Italy international played in both full-back positions last season and started the Europa League final against Ajax.
The flight took off on Sunday at 1.50 PM from Bagdogra and landed in Delhi 25 minutes before scheduled time (of 4.05 PM) at 3.40 PM. "The flight is likely to take off later in the evening which is going to the tiring", Padmini Rout said.
An Air India spokesperson admitted that the passengers had indeed complained of the malfunctioning air conditioning system on board the aircraft and they also protested, reported PTI. Air India has launched an investigation into the same. The lack of air conditioning led some of the passengers to put on oxygen masks, but that didn't make the situation any better. This event exposes the irresponsibility of the cabin crew, which endangered the lives of the 168 passengers.
- Tom Cairney signs new long-term Fulham contract amid Premier League interest
- Activision Blizzard, Inc (NASDAQ:ATVI) Shares Sold by Mackenzie Financial Corp
- 'Brain training' app improves memory in people with cognitive decline
- FMCG stocks surge to record high, ITC top gainer
- Arrestation d'un homme qui projetait de tuer des migrants — Bouches-du-Rhône
- France's EDF raises cost estimates for Hinkley Point
- Le gouvernement envisage de revoir son calendrier — Politique fiscale
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Pope calls for end to Venezuela violence, prays for victims
- BAE Systems share price: Group lands £3.7bn Royal Navy deal