"Damage but no reported injuries", The Bridgton Police Department posted on its Twitter account. It ripped siding off of houses, knocked down trees and took down power lines. "Also, trying to get video evidence, photos, talking to eyewitnesses, trying to confirm what they saw with the pictures or video I have", said John Gordon, Meteorologist with the National Weather Service Louisville.
National Grid reported 1,485 of its 98,000 customers in Oneida County were without power Friday evening. If it was a tornado, it was an EF-0, with winds between 65 and 85 miles per hour.
Underpaid? LeBron James says Steph Curry should be getting $400M this summer
They were prepared to offer him a long-term extension early yesterday when free agency began. The 29-year-old point guard joined the Warriors in 2009 as a seventh-round overall pick.
While the forecast now calls for a chance of afternoon showers or thunderstorms north of Baxter State Park on Monday, the weather is expected to be mostly dry and warm for Fourth of July festivities on Tuesday.
- Lions smash Sunwolves, pressure on Crusaders
- Gordon Hayward meeting with Miami Heat first
- Matuidi en soldes, la Juve attend la dernière démarque — PSG
- Multiple Casualties Reported After Car Bombs Rock Damascus, Syria
- Valverde breaks kneecap after Tour de France crash
- Devils sign veteran center Brian Boyle
- India coach to be selected on July 10: Ganguly
- Hannibal Buress hires imposter for 'Spider-Man' premiere
- Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath will see Sushant Singh Rajput play a dacoit?
- Bella Hadid fait tomber le haut pendant son séjour à Venise