A further fan then defended themselves against claims Kelly was being presumption, interjecting with: 'Well I've never had to buy anything from Starbucks to use the restroom'.
Another agreed, simply stating: "kelly you have to buy something".
Hopes fade of finding more China landslide survivors
The provincial government has launched the highest level of disaster relief response and sent rescue teams to the site. As of last night, only three people - a couple and their month-old baby - had been rescued from the disaster site.
Update: A Starbucks spokesperson reached out to MarieClaire.com with the following statement: "We are working to follow up with Ms. Osbourne to clarify any confusion".
"'We sincerely apologise for any misunderstanding and hope to welcome Ms. Osbourne back for a beverage on us very soon!" "I've been in this bathroom for 20 minutes trying to get it off!" Coining the hashtag #PissedMyOwnPants, Osbourne berated the employees for denying her access to a toilet, throwing them a middle finger emoji and informing the entire world that: "I have piss in my shoe".
She captioned the snap: 'When the dress is too big for your body but too small for your a**.
But it seems her good mood was ruined when she tried to use the restroom in one of the famous coffee shops and was turned away, causing an embarrassing accident.
- Craig Gordon: Celtic must aim to create history all over again
- Écologistes et socialistes se verront lundi
- Jacqueline Jossa and Dan Osborne tie the knot
- Bulls rebuild places spotlight brightly on management and coaching
- Chance the Rapper honored at BET Awards
- Options for Supreme Court on Trump travel ban
- Turkey rejects Arab terms to Qatar, US urges sides to talk
- Baylor confirms NCAA investigation after sex abuse scandal
- Trump scrambles for GOP health votes; budget score looms
- Ron Howard to meg Star Wars Han Solo movie