A further fan then defended themselves against claims Kelly was being presumption, interjecting with: 'Well I've never had to buy anything from Starbucks to use the restroom'.
Another agreed, simply stating: "kelly you have to buy something".
Baylor confirms NCAA investigation after sex abuse scandal
In May, ESPN had reported that the NCAA had conducted interviews with Baylor officials, former employees and alleged victims. NCAA officials did not immediately respond to a request for comment Monday.
Update: A Starbucks spokesperson reached out to MarieClaire.com with the following statement: "We are working to follow up with Ms. Osbourne to clarify any confusion".
"'We sincerely apologise for any misunderstanding and hope to welcome Ms. Osbourne back for a beverage on us very soon!" "I've been in this bathroom for 20 minutes trying to get it off!" Coining the hashtag #PissedMyOwnPants, Osbourne berated the employees for denying her access to a toilet, throwing them a middle finger emoji and informing the entire world that: "I have piss in my shoe".
She captioned the snap: 'When the dress is too big for your body but too small for your a**.
But it seems her good mood was ruined when she tried to use the restroom in one of the famous coffee shops and was turned away, causing an embarrassing accident.
- Cavendish confirmed for Tour de France
- Crowd catches teen falling from park ride; no serious injury
- SpaceX launches satellites from California base
- Trump scrambles for GOP health votes; budget score looms
- Écologistes et socialistes se verront lundi
- Turkey rejects Arab terms to Qatar, US urges sides to talk
- PM Narendra Modi greets nation on Eid
- Sept Marocains probablement parmi les victimes (Rabat) — Incendie à Londres
- Hamilton -- Vettel is 'disgrace', 'prove you're a man'
- Ron Howard to meg Star Wars Han Solo movie