A further fan then defended themselves against claims Kelly was being presumption, interjecting with: 'Well I've never had to buy anything from Starbucks to use the restroom'.
Another agreed, simply stating: "kelly you have to buy something".Читайте также: Chance the Rapper honored at BET Awards
Update: A Starbucks spokesperson reached out to MarieClaire.com with the following statement: "We are working to follow up with Ms. Osbourne to clarify any confusion".
"'We sincerely apologise for any misunderstanding and hope to welcome Ms. Osbourne back for a beverage on us very soon!" "I've been in this bathroom for 20 minutes trying to get it off!" Coining the hashtag #PissedMyOwnPants, Osbourne berated the employees for denying her access to a toilet, throwing them a middle finger emoji and informing the entire world that: "I have piss in my shoe".
She captioned the snap: 'When the dress is too big for your body but too small for your a**.
But it seems her good mood was ruined when she tried to use the restroom in one of the famous coffee shops and was turned away, causing an embarrassing accident.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Sept Marocains probablement parmi les victimes (Rabat) — Incendie à Londres
- Jacqueline Jossa and Dan Osborne tie the knot
- PM Narendra Modi greets nation on Eid
- Israelis mark Yoga Day on 1500 mats depicting the future
- Cavendish confirmed for Tour de France
- Ron Howard to meg Star Wars Han Solo movie
- Beyonce and Jay-Z take twins home
- Hopes fade of finding more China landslide survivors
- Trump scrambles for GOP health votes; budget score looms
- "Concerning" that buildings are failing safety tests - UK PM's spokesman