The Premier League fixtures for the 2017/18 season were announced and excitement creeps in, doesn't it?
As for the newcomers, Newcastle will host Tottenham, Brighton and Hove Albion will welcome Manchester City, while Huddersfield Town will travel to Selhurst Park to face Crystal Palace. United's last six games - subject to changes - will be away to Manchester City, at home to West Brom, away to Bournemouth, at home to Arsenal, away to Brighton, and then the season will end with a home against Watford. Chelsea, Tottenham, Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United are evenly matched, so results in the mini-league between these six will play the main role in deciding a title victor.
On top of all this, though they have already been in England for a year, it is next season when the world will witness these three managers, finally settled down in their new teams and brought in the players of their choice, going for the championship at full throttle.
- Leicester are on a 21-game winless run against Arsenal in the Premier League (D7 L14), with their only win against the Gunners coming in their first ever Premier League encounter in 1994.
Tottenham's first game at Wembley is against the only team better than them last season.
Supreme Court rules for Missouri church in playground case
Chief Justice John Roberts said that it "is odious to our Constitution" to exclude the church from the grant program. The Missouri Constitution's ban on aid to religious schools is similar to provisions in another 36 states.
Chelsea were hammered 3-0 at the Emirates Stadium, prompting Blues boss Antonio Conte to finally switch to the 3-4-2-1 formation that would prove so effective.
This time around Tottenham are set to host Swansea City on September 16, days after match day one of the Champions League.
The new season doesn't begin for another two months but the schedule for 2017-2018 is out now..
West Ham will play their first three fixtures of the season away because the World Athletics Championships are being held at the London Stadium. Chelsea are the only (likely) direct rival they face in that sequence.
The fixture that most fans would look forward to is the visit of Liverpool early September which the renewal of Guardiola vs. Kloop offering some early season excitement.(September 19) Liverpool Liverpool's first fixture is away at Watford.
- U.S. downing of Assad aircraft ups tensions with Russian Federation in Syria
- La "marche des fiertés" interdite dimanche — Istanbul
- Backed forces seize new district from IS in Raqqa
- President Trump Very Kindly Defends 'Crazy Bernie Sanders'
- North Korea dismiss Moon call for united Pyeongchang team
- Olivia Wilde's new play has audience members fainting, vomiting and getting arrested
- Korea Denies Torturing US Student Warmbier
- Supreme Court battle over political districts unlikely to affect California's system
- ASL Airlines France inaugure son Paris-Alger — Algérie
- Why Lakers Prefer Lonzo Ball Over D'Angelo Russell As Team Leader