In the wake of a strong performance in qualifying yesterday, which marked the Canadian's first Q3 appearance of the year and saw him out-qualify Massa for the first time, Symonds was asked about the youngster's remarkable turnaround in form.
Stroll engaged in a dedicated 2014 Williams test programme during his European Formula 3 championship campaign last season in order to prepare for F1 this year, and Lowe said Stroll's familiarity with the vehicle combined with the extra track time helped accelerate his learning process between races. "This weekend we came back to where we were a few races ago with the setup, where we were more competitive. For sure, it's experience from my side that I gain every time I get in the vehicle, but I think there's also a lot of other things to it", continued the Canadian.
"He went to Austin last week driving the 2014 auto", Lowe said.
Stroll qualified eighth for Sunday's Baku F1 race, outqualifying Williams teammate Felipe Massa for the first time and making Q3 for only the second time in eight attempts.
GST could be studied in US Business schools: PM Narendra Modi
Part of that was a promise to overhaul the H1-B visa system, which thousands of Indians use to work in the United States. Modi in a statement on Twitter after he landed in Washington thanked Trump for "the warm personal welcome.
"It's just track time", Lowe added. They're fairly generic set-up directions that apply equally on a 2014 auto as a 2017 vehicle. "They had a whole day to do some straightforward experiments with stable, good sets of tyres and run a programme".
"The trouble on a (GP) Friday is you've got limited time", he continued, "limited numbers of tyres, they're often not the same type of tyre, then the track's changing quite quickly as well. It's a great advantage to be able to go and spend a whole day on something". Sometimes it takes a couple of weekends off where you should be to figure "this is better". He's been absolutely spot-on in every session. "It's a hard circuit, so to push here and leave the right margin is really tough".
"Canada was great for my confidence, and I've felt more comfortable this weekend - jumping in the vehicle in FP1 I felt really confident immediately with the track, the balance - everything just came together".
"I think it's a combination of everyone working together, the engineers giving me different information, better information, and just gaining experience with the tyres".
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos says they will keep investing & growing in India
- Senate backs measure limiting president's power to lift sanctions
- Daniel Ricciardo produces stunning drive to win Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- Swaraj posts video of her 2013 LS speech interrupted by Kumar
- Man catches girl who fell from NY amusement park ride
- Wisconsin senator wants health care vote delayed
- These old men are back! Borg tips Federer, Nadal for Wimbledon
- Ken doll gets a makeover as Mattel releases other versions
- Kovind to meet MPs, MLAs in Kashmir on Wednesday
- Afghanistan: At Least Five killed as Taliban Storm Police Compound