Cook is a suspect in the Joe Lewis Road shooting which occurred on Thursday, June 22.
Police said Rico "Little Rico" Cook, 15, has the following warrants out for his arrest - two for first-degree murder, one for attempted first-degree murder and three for especially aggravated robbery.
On Thursday, at approximately 1:25 p.m., officers responded to a shooting in progress on Joe Lewis Road.
The other victims were taken to a local hospital for treatment, where one of the men later died.
The victims were identified as Sergio Rivera, 18, from Michigan; Jaloen Morris, 18, of Michigan, and Damien Lee, 16, of Knoxville.
Ohio Gas Prices Rise But Stay Lower Than National Average
USA gas prices are averaging $2.33 since June 1, which is the lowest gas price average since 2005 when it was $2.13. Florida is starting the summer with gas prices continuing to drop across the state, a new AAA study finds.
Anyone with information on Rico Cook should call 911 immediately.
A second suspect, Deon Nolbert, 17, has been arrested and charged with two counts of first-degree murder, one count of attempted first-degree murder and three counts of especially aggravated robbery.
One person was dead at the scene and another died while being treated at UT Medical Center, police said.
Investigators say three men were shot in their vehicle during a planned drug deal for high-grade marijuana. Cook was wanted for shooting three people outside a South Knoxville apartment building should be considered armed and extremely unsafe. Two of the three victims had arrived in Knoxville from MI yesterday to conduct the drug deal. The remaining victim is still recovering from non-life threatening injuries.
A male detained on the scene for questioning on Thursday was arrested on unrelated charges.
- President to welcome India's prime minister Monday
- Roger Federer to face Alexander Zverev in Halle final
- Foo Fighters make joyous return to Glastonbury
- Confederations Cup: Germany, Chile advance to semi-final
- Scalise's condition upgraded to fair
- Korea Denies Torturing US Student Warmbier
- Germany reach semis as referee needs VAR double-take
- Prada sells $185 paper clip, and Twitter can't hold it together
- Low turnout but big majority ahead for Macron
- Travel ban, church-state case await action by Supreme Court