Cook is a suspect in the Joe Lewis Road shooting which occurred on Thursday, June 22.
Police said Rico "Little Rico" Cook, 15, has the following warrants out for his arrest - two for first-degree murder, one for attempted first-degree murder and three for especially aggravated robbery.
On Thursday, at approximately 1:25 p.m., officers responded to a shooting in progress on Joe Lewis Road.
The other victims were taken to a local hospital for treatment, where one of the men later died.
The victims were identified as Sergio Rivera, 18, from Michigan; Jaloen Morris, 18, of Michigan, and Damien Lee, 16, of Knoxville.
La "marche des fiertés" interdite dimanche — Istanbul
Ses commentaires conservateurs sur les femmes et la famille enflamment régulièrement la critique. Les années précédentes, ces manifestations s'étaient déroulées sans incidents.
Anyone with information on Rico Cook should call 911 immediately.
A second suspect, Deon Nolbert, 17, has been arrested and charged with two counts of first-degree murder, one count of attempted first-degree murder and three counts of especially aggravated robbery.
One person was dead at the scene and another died while being treated at UT Medical Center, police said.
Investigators say three men were shot in their vehicle during a planned drug deal for high-grade marijuana. Cook was wanted for shooting three people outside a South Knoxville apartment building should be considered armed and extremely unsafe. Two of the three victims had arrived in Knoxville from MI yesterday to conduct the drug deal. The remaining victim is still recovering from non-life threatening injuries.
A male detained on the scene for questioning on Thursday was arrested on unrelated charges.
- Travel ban, church-state case await action by Supreme Court
- Tottenham's first Wembley foe is Chelsea; more Premier League schedule key dates
- ASL Airlines France inaugure son Paris-Alger — Algérie
- Scalise's condition upgraded to fair
- Prada sells $185 paper clip, and Twitter can't hold it together
- Trump accuses Obama of not acting against Russian Federation , again
- South Korea urges North to end weapons development
- Cam Newton Resumes Throwing Following Offseason Surgery on Shoulder Injury
- North Korea denies torturing U.S. student Warmbier
- Marines burned in MCAS Miramar explosion