Super Nintendo Entertainment System, the successor to the legendary Nintendo Entertainment System, returns September 29, in mini format, as SNES Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
It will come loaded with 21 games, including Super Mario World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid and F-Zero.
It is the successor to the Nintendo Classic Mini, released a year ago which has now been discontinued after suffering stock shortages.
Following the recent surprise announcement that North America is getting a Super NES Classic Edition, we have now heard from Nintendo UK that Europe will be getting The Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (what a mouthful eh?).
Rabbi, several others arrested in public benefits fraud case
All reside in Lakewood, a town near central New Jersey's shore that is home to a large Orthodox Jewish community. District Court in Trenton on Monday afternoon at 1:30 p.m.
The SNES Classic Edition has always been rumored, but today it was just confirmed by Nintendo of America that it's real, it's damn real.
All the games will come bundled with the console and will play on today's televisions, thanks to HDMI support.
Nintendo plans to announce retailer availability at a later date. The box will include 21 games on it for $79.99, giving it a smaller library than the discontinued NES Classic for $10 more - perhaps because there's an extra controller in the box. Even for super fans who have played all of these games multiple times, the inclusion of the never-before-released Star Fox 2 game will offer them something entirely new to enjoy - if they can unlock it by proving their skills in the original Star Fox game.
- Supreme Court battle over political districts unlikely to affect California's system
- ASL Airlines France inaugure son Paris-Alger — Algérie
- Senate Bill To Replace Obamacare Could Be In Jeopardy
- Why Lakers Prefer Lonzo Ball Over D'Angelo Russell As Team Leader
- Nantes: "Il faut oublier ce que j'ai fait avec Leicester" prévient Ranieri
- Amnesty warns that May-DUP negotiations must not undermine abortion law reform
- Helmut Kohl, Architect of German Unification, Dead at 87
- U.S. downing of Assad aircraft ups tensions with Russian Federation in Syria
- Matthieu Delormeau en froid avec les chroniqueurs ? Sa mise au point — TPMP
- Five Republican senators now oppose health care bill as written