Super Nintendo Entertainment System, the successor to the legendary Nintendo Entertainment System, returns September 29, in mini format, as SNES Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
It will come loaded with 21 games, including Super Mario World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid and F-Zero.
It is the successor to the Nintendo Classic Mini, released a year ago which has now been discontinued after suffering stock shortages.
Following the recent surprise announcement that North America is getting a Super NES Classic Edition, we have now heard from Nintendo UK that Europe will be getting The Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (what a mouthful eh?).
Cam Newton Resumes Throwing Following Offseason Surgery on Shoulder Injury
Newton admitted he knew something was wrong during the season previous year . "I knew something was wrong", Newton said.
The SNES Classic Edition has always been rumored, but today it was just confirmed by Nintendo of America that it's real, it's damn real.
All the games will come bundled with the console and will play on today's televisions, thanks to HDMI support.
Nintendo plans to announce retailer availability at a later date. The box will include 21 games on it for $79.99, giving it a smaller library than the discontinued NES Classic for $10 more - perhaps because there's an extra controller in the box. Even for super fans who have played all of these games multiple times, the inclusion of the never-before-released Star Fox 2 game will offer them something entirely new to enjoy - if they can unlock it by proving their skills in the original Star Fox game.
- Foo Fighters wow Glastonbury and tease their fans
- Five Republican senators now oppose health care bill as written
- Fire crews battle blaze at apartment complex near Seminole Heights
- Olivia Wilde's new play has audience members fainting, vomiting and getting arrested
- Nantes: "Il faut oublier ce que j'ai fait avec Leicester" prévient Ranieri
- First woman leads Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Supreme Court allows parts of travel ban to go into effect
- Supreme Court rules for Missouri church in playground case
- Senate Bill To Replace Obamacare Could Be In Jeopardy
- ASL Airlines France inaugure son Paris-Alger — Algérie