"This was a story that just, amazingly enough, came out in the middle of my presidential campaign, initiated by Donald Trump's campaign manager in Vermont", Sanders said.
But that hacking is at the core of the investigation into Russia's possible meddling in the campaign so whether he meant to or not, Trump's tweet once again brings the issue of Moscow's effort to hurt Clinton's candidacy to the forefront. The Republican president said Obama "colluded or obstructed", but gave no other details about his accusation.
"The CIA gave him information on Russian Federation a long time before they even - before the election".
So President Trump did not pressure James Comey, but Bernie Sanders might have pressured a bank.
Buffett's company buys 10 pct of real estate investment firm
However, after the news of the Berkshire Hathaway investment, shares have risen 10 percent in early Monday trading. Berkshire Hathaway Inc is a holding company owning subsidiaries engaged in various business activities.
In case anyone cares, President Trump also tweeted he was going to be Fox & Friends this morning and to "enjoy" it.
Some officials under Obama were reportedly wary of taking action before the election, as Trump had made numerous claims on the campaign trail that the election was "rigged" against him, The Hill reported. "It's an incredible thing", Trump continued. At a time when there is lots of talk about possible collusion between Trump's presidential campaign and Russian Federation, the commander in chief took to Twitter to accuse someone else of collusion: Hillary Clinton.
A former Obama White House official called the Trump administration's attacks "a transparent effort to distract from the bad impact of their ACA repeal bill".
He then blamed the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton, for starting the falsehood, saying: "Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy". The president is not under investigation for collaborating with the Russians.
- Nantes: "Il faut oublier ce que j'ai fait avec Leicester" prévient Ranieri
- Contacts pour Hakan Calhanoglu (Bayer Leverkusen) — Milan AC
- Matthieu Delormeau en froid avec les chroniqueurs ? Sa mise au point — TPMP
- Police thwart terrorist plot at Islam's holiest site
- Fire crews battle blaze at apartment complex near Seminole Heights
- Donald Trump welcomes 'true friend' as PM Modi arrives in Washington
- Trump to welcome India's prime minister to White House
- New Hampshire among states with GOP redistricting advantage
- Supreme Court rules for Missouri church in playground case
- Why Lakers Prefer Lonzo Ball Over D'Angelo Russell As Team Leader