"This was a story that just, amazingly enough, came out in the middle of my presidential campaign, initiated by Donald Trump's campaign manager in Vermont", Sanders said.
But that hacking is at the core of the investigation into Russia's possible meddling in the campaign so whether he meant to or not, Trump's tweet once again brings the issue of Moscow's effort to hurt Clinton's candidacy to the forefront. The Republican president said Obama "colluded or obstructed", but gave no other details about his accusation.
"The CIA gave him information on Russian Federation a long time before they even - before the election".
So President Trump did not pressure James Comey, but Bernie Sanders might have pressured a bank.
Helmut Kohl, Architect of German Unification, Dead at 87
In the statement released Friday, Bush stated that through their work together, "Helmut was a rock - both steady and strong". German Chancellor Helmut Kohl , shown in 1989, oversaw the reunification of his country after the fall of the Berlin Wall .
In case anyone cares, President Trump also tweeted he was going to be Fox & Friends this morning and to "enjoy" it.
Some officials under Obama were reportedly wary of taking action before the election, as Trump had made numerous claims on the campaign trail that the election was "rigged" against him, The Hill reported. "It's an incredible thing", Trump continued. At a time when there is lots of talk about possible collusion between Trump's presidential campaign and Russian Federation, the commander in chief took to Twitter to accuse someone else of collusion: Hillary Clinton.
A former Obama White House official called the Trump administration's attacks "a transparent effort to distract from the bad impact of their ACA repeal bill".
He then blamed the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton, for starting the falsehood, saying: "Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy". The president is not under investigation for collaborating with the Russians.
- Senate Bill To Replace Obamacare Could Be In Jeopardy
- Blockading countries send list of 13 demands to Qatar
- Contacts pour Hakan Calhanoglu (Bayer Leverkusen) — Milan AC
- Matthieu Delormeau en froid avec les chroniqueurs ? Sa mise au point — TPMP
- Clashes hit Indian Kashmir on Eid festival
- Trump to welcome India's prime minister to White House
- Five Republican senators now oppose health care bill as written
- New Hampshire among states with GOP redistricting advantage
- White House blames Obama for failing to stop Russia collusion
- North Korea dismiss Moon call for united Pyeongchang team