"Prada Paperclip for $185".
Every few months, a new uber-expensive product surfaces, and those of us without yachts and chauffeurs marvel at the shopping lists of the super-rich.
Have you ever looked at common office supplies and thought, "I wish these cost about 100 times more"?
To be fair, the "paperclip" in question is technically a money clip-if you have enough dough to shell out almost $200 for a money clip, you probably really do need one. It's a money clip, and it's embossed with the brand's name, but it's still fundamentally a paper clip.
Low turnout but big majority ahead for Macron
Since then, it won the presidency, updated its name to Republic on the Move and is now dominating parliamentary elections. Opinion polls showed Macrons wouldwin between 360 and 427 seats - easily a majority.
Quick-witted readers will note that money is still paper in most of the world, so there really isn't any difference here. Measuring at just over 6cm in length and 2.25cm in width, the pricey little money clip sold at Barney's NY is made in Italy and features a small Prada logo engraved on the side.
"This thing better be able to hold my life together", said one person.
The Prada paperclip measures 6.25cm by 2.25cm and is made in Italy.
- Confederations Cup: Germany, Chile advance to semi-final
- Roger Federer to face Alexander Zverev in Halle final
- U.S. downing of Assad aircraft ups tensions with Russian Federation in Syria
- Germany reach semis as referee needs VAR double-take
- Cam Newton Resumes Throwing Following Offseason Surgery on Shoulder Injury
- Supreme Court battle over political districts unlikely to affect California's system
- ASL Airlines France inaugure son Paris-Alger — Algérie
- Five Republican senators now oppose health care bill as written
- La "marche des fiertés" interdite dimanche — Istanbul
- As PM Narendra Modi, President Trump meet, all eyes on Washington