"Prada Paperclip for $185".
Every few months, a new uber-expensive product surfaces, and those of us without yachts and chauffeurs marvel at the shopping lists of the super-rich.
Have you ever looked at common office supplies and thought, "I wish these cost about 100 times more"?
To be fair, the "paperclip" in question is technically a money clip-if you have enough dough to shell out almost $200 for a money clip, you probably really do need one. It's a money clip, and it's embossed with the brand's name, but it's still fundamentally a paper clip.
Foo Fighters wow Glastonbury and tease their fans
Jon said it was Laura's "swansong". "Now I feel I can smile for real". "The power of social media is insane , but incredible". It didn't promise a dedication , but Foo Fighters being the friendly legends that they are, they did Jon and Laura proud.
Quick-witted readers will note that money is still paper in most of the world, so there really isn't any difference here. Measuring at just over 6cm in length and 2.25cm in width, the pricey little money clip sold at Barney's NY is made in Italy and features a small Prada logo engraved on the side.
"This thing better be able to hold my life together", said one person.
The Prada paperclip measures 6.25cm by 2.25cm and is made in Italy.
- Ohio Gas Prices Rise But Stay Lower Than National Average
- Foo Fighters make joyous return to Glastonbury
- Confederations Cup: Germany, Chile advance to semi-final
- Low turnout but big majority ahead for Macron
- ASL Airlines France inaugure son Paris-Alger — Algérie
- Trump accuses Obama of not acting against Russian Federation , again
- Five Republican senators now oppose health care bill as written
- Korea Denies Torturing US Student Warmbier
- Backed forces seize new district from IS in Raqqa
- La "marche des fiertés" interdite dimanche — Istanbul