"Prada Paperclip for $185".
Every few months, a new uber-expensive product surfaces, and those of us without yachts and chauffeurs marvel at the shopping lists of the super-rich.
Have you ever looked at common office supplies and thought, "I wish these cost about 100 times more"?
To be fair, the "paperclip" in question is technically a money clip-if you have enough dough to shell out almost $200 for a money clip, you probably really do need one. It's a money clip, and it's embossed with the brand's name, but it's still fundamentally a paper clip.
Why Lakers Prefer Lonzo Ball Over D'Angelo Russell As Team Leader
These days, everyone wants a piece of LaVar, and it now appears the WWE is trying to capitalize on his time in the sun. Lonzo Ball eyes Lakers championship bling. "I already told him that", Johnson said.
Quick-witted readers will note that money is still paper in most of the world, so there really isn't any difference here. Measuring at just over 6cm in length and 2.25cm in width, the pricey little money clip sold at Barney's NY is made in Italy and features a small Prada logo engraved on the side.
"This thing better be able to hold my life together", said one person.
The Prada paperclip measures 6.25cm by 2.25cm and is made in Italy.
- Marines burned in MCAS Miramar explosion
- ASL Airlines France inaugure son Paris-Alger — Algérie
- The Case for and Against The Home Depot, Inc. (HD)
- La "marche des fiertés" interdite dimanche — Istanbul
- Germany reach semis as referee needs VAR double-take
- SNES Classic coming this September, with a never-before-released game
- Tottenham's first Wembley foe is Chelsea; more Premier League schedule key dates
- Low turnout but big majority ahead for Macron
- Confederations Cup: Germany, Chile advance to semi-final
- Senate Bill To Replace Obamacare Could Be In Jeopardy