"Prada Paperclip for $185".
Every few months, a new uber-expensive product surfaces, and those of us without yachts and chauffeurs marvel at the shopping lists of the super-rich.
Have you ever looked at common office supplies and thought, "I wish these cost about 100 times more"?
To be fair, the "paperclip" in question is technically a money clip-if you have enough dough to shell out almost $200 for a money clip, you probably really do need one. It's a money clip, and it's embossed with the brand's name, but it's still fundamentally a paper clip.
Roger Federer to face Alexander Zverev in Halle final
Federer wasted set points in the first as Mayer won a nine-minute eighth game, saving both chances and holding serve with a pair of aces.
Quick-witted readers will note that money is still paper in most of the world, so there really isn't any difference here. Measuring at just over 6cm in length and 2.25cm in width, the pricey little money clip sold at Barney's NY is made in Italy and features a small Prada logo engraved on the side.
"This thing better be able to hold my life together", said one person.
The Prada paperclip measures 6.25cm by 2.25cm and is made in Italy.
- President Trump Very Kindly Defends 'Crazy Bernie Sanders'
- Five Republican senators now oppose health care bill as written
- Confederations Cup: Germany, Chile advance to semi-final
- Ice Cube has big expectations for his Big3 3-on-3 league
- EU Underwhelmed by UK's Brexit Offer for EU Nationals
- Backed forces seize new district from IS in Raqqa
- Tottenham's first Wembley foe is Chelsea; more Premier League schedule key dates
- La "marche des fiertés" interdite dimanche — Istanbul
- Décès de l'ancien Premier ministre, Habib Thiam — NÉCROLOGIE
- Cam Newton Resumes Throwing Following Offseason Surgery on Shoulder Injury