"Prada Paperclip for $185".
Every few months, a new uber-expensive product surfaces, and those of us without yachts and chauffeurs marvel at the shopping lists of the super-rich.
Have you ever looked at common office supplies and thought, "I wish these cost about 100 times more"?
To be fair, the "paperclip" in question is technically a money clip-if you have enough dough to shell out almost $200 for a money clip, you probably really do need one. It's a money clip, and it's embossed with the brand's name, but it's still fundamentally a paper clip.
Backed forces seize new district from IS in Raqqa
The battle for Raqa is the SDF's flagship offensive, with heavy backing from coalition air strikes, advisers, weapons and equipment.
Quick-witted readers will note that money is still paper in most of the world, so there really isn't any difference here. Measuring at just over 6cm in length and 2.25cm in width, the pricey little money clip sold at Barney's NY is made in Italy and features a small Prada logo engraved on the side.
"This thing better be able to hold my life together", said one person.
The Prada paperclip measures 6.25cm by 2.25cm and is made in Italy.
- Marines burned in MCAS Miramar explosion
- SNES Classic coming this September, with a never-before-released game
- Décès de l'ancien Premier ministre, Habib Thiam — NÉCROLOGIE
- ASL Airlines France inaugure son Paris-Alger — Algérie
- As PM Narendra Modi, President Trump meet, all eyes on Washington
- Cam Newton Resumes Throwing Following Offseason Surgery on Shoulder Injury
- Korea Denies Torturing US Student Warmbier
- U.S. downing of Assad aircraft ups tensions with Russian Federation in Syria
- Ohio Gas Prices Rise But Stay Lower Than National Average
- Roger Federer to face Alexander Zverev in Halle final