Organizers estimate that 8,000 people gathered to celebrate the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Fitr in Concord Sunday. Thus Eid-el-Fitr should teach us that the wealth bestowed on any person is for the objective not of enjoying life to the fullest but to raise several other persons from their state of hopelessness and helplessness.
Eid-Al-Fitr may seem on the surface to be of religious significance to Muslims only but the Festival offers opportunities for people of different backgrounds to come together. After a Ramadan message that did not go well with the American Muslim community, is the kind Eid message Donald Trump's way of impressing them?
"Ramadan is a month where the holy book was given to the prophet Muhammad", she said.
Trump also greeted Muslim people in celebration for Ramzan.
He prayed for wisdom for those in public office, so they are able to guide the nation in the right direction and attain success in the march for a restoration of the right values.
Families, some of whom had travelled from as far as the United States, prayed in unison at 9am to mark the start of the holy day.
May reaches deal with DUP to back Tories through Brexit
Some Conservatives have raised concerns about linking up with the DUP because of its opposition to same-sex marriage and abortion. The talks focused on financial support for Northern Ireland and Brexit.
The Trump administration's relationship with the Muslim community has been a bit strained, even before he was elected. I can't remember one Eid where I was like sad or wasn't excited.
"We wish all our Muslim brethren a very happy Eid-el-Fitri and we pray that the Almighty Allah will grant their prayers for peace and progress of Nigeria", the company said.
After the celebrations, Muslims will take the day off from work, or other activities to celebrate with friends and family, gathering for their first meal in over a month. He, however, said that that while the poor and pious people would be duly rewarded on the day of resurrection for their noble deeds during the sacred month, the ruling junta would be answerable for its "criminal conduct".
This may be the first time he used Arabic words in any of his statements since he started his successful presidential campaign.
Surely Eid-ul-Fitr is one of most auspicious occasions that is awaited by Muslims all over the world.
- Bulls rebuild places spotlight brightly on management and coaching
- Professor who said Otto Warmbier got 'what he deserved' loses job
- Promoted Saudi Crown Prince 'Betting On Trump's Support For New Policies'
- Gas Prices Drop 3.8 Cents In Chattanooga
- Prez, VP, PM greet people on Eid ul Fitr
- Officials to discuss condition of officer stabbed at airport
- Alphabet s'associe à Avis pour gérer ses voitures autonomes
- Ezekiel Elliott, Julian Edelman among featured athletes in ESPN's Body Issue
- The gloves are off between Hamilton and Vettel
- DUP agrees deal to prop up Tory minority government