USA gas prices are averaging $2.33 since June 1, which is the lowest gas price average since 2005 when it was $2.13.
Gas prices are up about 4-cents per gallon on average in MI this week according to AAA and holding relatively steady at about $2.36/gallon statewide. It was $2.16 then.
AAA predicts gas prices won't fall much further this summer and will likely go up as the low prices encourage more people to get out on the road. "And when travelers spend less at the pump, they are left with extra cash to spend on lodging, shopping, and dining out".
Florida is starting the summer with gas prices continuing to drop across the state, a new AAA study finds. The region's average is down 11.6 cents from a month ago, the AAA data shows.
President Trump Very Kindly Defends 'Crazy Bernie Sanders'
In case anyone cares, President Trump also tweeted he was going to be Fox & Friends this morning and to "enjoy" it. So President Trump did not pressure James Comey, but Bernie Sanders might have pressured a bank.
But it's not just the South seeing lower gas prices.
The Detroit-area's average was relatively unchanged from last week at about $2.36 per gallon.
Gas prices have fallen for 23 consecutive days this month for a total decline of 28 cents. The slump at the pump is not over yet.
Some drivers assume with more people traveling for the holiday, gas stations will mark up their prices, said Jenkins. "Prices are falling at a steady rate, and motorists should see another round of discounts this week". The stocks jump resulted in the region's low gasoline prices. Daily WTI settlements dropped from $51.23 in June, to as low as $39.51 in early August.
- Backed forces seize new district from IS in Raqqa
- Foo Fighters make joyous return to Glastonbury
- Matthieu Delormeau en froid avec les chroniqueurs ? Sa mise au point — TPMP
- First woman leads Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Olivia Wilde's new play has audience members fainting, vomiting and getting arrested
- ASL Airlines France inaugure son Paris-Alger — Algérie
- Helmut Kohl, Architect of German Unification, Dead at 87
- Nantes: "Il faut oublier ce que j'ai fait avec Leicester" prévient Ranieri
- Low turnout but big majority ahead for Macron
- Rabbi, several others arrested in public benefits fraud case