USA gas prices are averaging $2.33 since June 1, which is the lowest gas price average since 2005 when it was $2.13.
Gas prices are up about 4-cents per gallon on average in MI this week according to AAA and holding relatively steady at about $2.36/gallon statewide. It was $2.16 then.
AAA predicts gas prices won't fall much further this summer and will likely go up as the low prices encourage more people to get out on the road. "And when travelers spend less at the pump, they are left with extra cash to spend on lodging, shopping, and dining out".
Florida is starting the summer with gas prices continuing to drop across the state, a new AAA study finds. The region's average is down 11.6 cents from a month ago, the AAA data shows.
Clashes hit Indian Kashmir on Eid festival
After the incident, the Jammu and Kashmir Police asked its personnel to avoid Eid prayers in public places. Last week, police officer Mohammad Ayub Pandith was stoned to death outside Jamia mosque by a mob.
But it's not just the South seeing lower gas prices.
The Detroit-area's average was relatively unchanged from last week at about $2.36 per gallon.
Gas prices have fallen for 23 consecutive days this month for a total decline of 28 cents. The slump at the pump is not over yet.
Some drivers assume with more people traveling for the holiday, gas stations will mark up their prices, said Jenkins. "Prices are falling at a steady rate, and motorists should see another round of discounts this week". The stocks jump resulted in the region's low gasoline prices. Daily WTI settlements dropped from $51.23 in June, to as low as $39.51 in early August.
- Supreme Court rules for Missouri church in playground case
- North Korea dismiss Moon call for united Pyeongchang team
- U.S. downing of Assad aircraft ups tensions with Russian Federation in Syria
- EU Underwhelmed by UK's Brexit Offer for EU Nationals
- Backed forces seize new district from IS in Raqqa
- First woman leads Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Rabbi, several others arrested in public benefits fraud case
- Blockading countries send list of 13 demands to Qatar
- SNES Classic coming this September, with a never-before-released game
- Supreme Court battle over political districts unlikely to affect California's system