Speaking specifically about Nintendo Switch; the #Gaming console was launched earlier in March this year and has managed to exceed the company's expectations.
There simply isn't enough content! We're going to take advantage of the Metroid, Yoshi, Kirby, as well as a new Pokemon game. Recently, Nintendo released a statement, written in Japanese, on their official website, apologizing for the apparent shortage in stocks for the Nintendo Switch.
In other news, despite the restocking issues with the Switch, it still has proven to be Nintendo's most popular console today, even casting a shadow on their other well-loved portable gaming device, the Nintendo 3DS. The company claims that the stock will be filled up by the month of July and August at the very least.
Diouf reignites Gerrard feud
After his publicised war of words with Gerrard in the past, Diouf lifted the lid on his feud with the former England global . Diouf compared himself to Diego Maradona when it comes to how he helped Senegal become a powerhouse in world football.
That is it! Not many really. According to Nintendo America boss Reggie Fils-Aime, this has to do with targeting a larger potential consumer base. It's somewhat predictable to tell what kind of lineup we can expect, Mario and The Legend of Zelda being examples.
"So that creates certainly a business opportunity".
Fils-Aime acknowledges that the limited success of Wii U, especially comparing the numbers that made a record for the console with the previous Wii, did not allow many users to play some excellent titles on the system. "On the other hand, one of the things that we've discussed internally is, there really needs to be an additional element to that game to make it fresh, and to further compel the consumer to buy in". "Obviously we have online modes, as well, so I think it's a game that a lot of people are going to be able to enjoy". While it's unfortunate that the Wii U turned out the way it did, it did have some great games that at least now have a chance to be enjoyed by a much bigger audience.
- Trump admits he has no tape of Comey meetings
- Study links auto crashes to marijuana in states where pot is legal
- Best follows up OBE with Lions captaincy
- Pakistan raises death toll to 157 from fuel truck fire
- Chinese army men enter India via Sikkim sector, destroy 2 bunkers
- Fossil Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL) Broker Views On Wall Street
- 20-year-old shot multiple times in Rock Hill
- Trump accuses Obama of not acting against Russia
- Enzo Zidane va être prêté une saison à Alavès — Real
- Trump says GOP isn't 'that far off' from passing health overhaul