We know that these two are totally in love with each other, but Keith Urban's anniversary message to Nicole Kidman is truly just so darn adorable.
Urban posted a series of selfies, which show the Oscar-winning actor having her arms wrapped around him, while the country singer is giving her a peck on her cheek in another image.
"Eleven years and you still feel like my girlfriend!" he captions a photo of Kidman hugging his neck.
Fans showered the couple with well-wishes on the comment section as well as pointed out how cute they are together.
Modi greets nation on Eid-ul-Fitr
This day offers an opportunity to reflect on our shared commitment to building peaceful and prosperous communities. Fasting in Ramadan, also known as "Roza", is the fourth of the five pillars of Islam.
The duo shared two handsome daughters together, Sunday Rose and Faith Margaret. I love the 'you still feel like my girl friend.' Such sweet words!
"Happy Anniversary Babygirl", Keith wrote on a morning tweet on June 25. @Rach3015 commented. "You two are so cute", wrote @blanche.ward, while @rlcollop added, "Two lovely people making a different in a big world!" "You have no idea how much of what I do, she's involved in every little piece of it".
Kidman also took to Facebook where she shared a throwback photo from their wedding day. "That's what Keith and I have as well" she revealed.
Of course, the pair have now been married for 11 years, so we're pretty sure that Keith was just playing it coy and hard to get to begin with.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' debuts to franchise low at box office
- PSG : le clan Motta prévient Henrique
- Trump budget chief sees Fed continuing accommodative rate policy
- Alleged NSW 'drug kingpin' to face court
- Verdict reached in trial of man accused of killing Baby Doe
- La métamorphose de Camélia Jordana qui choque les internautes
- Cristiano Ronaldo Reportedly No Longer Wants Madrid Exit After Public Support
- Germany ease into Confederations Cup semi-finals
- Suns forward Marquese Chriss named to NBA's All-Rookie Second Team
- Rihanna's Tweeting at World Leaders Asking Them to Fund Education