The other big piece of news in Blass's article is the launch date of the second half of September for the Galaxy Note 8, which is against a previous report that Samsung is planning to announce the Galaxy Note 8 on August 26. Samsung has also stepped down from the Note 7's 3500 mAh battery to a 3300 mAh one: I wonder why they did that.
In terms of design language Galaxy Note 8 is expected to follow the philosophy of Galaxy S8, but with a bigger 6.2-inch AMOLED Infinity display.
The Note 8 is expected to be as attractive if not more attractive than the S8 which was launched earlier in the year and not just a device with a larger screen.
Online reports suggest that the date was pushed back because of the capacity sensor found on the rear panel of the Galaxy Note 8, and this modification takes more time. Instead, Samsung is tipped to officially unveil the Galaxy Note 8 at a Galaxy Unpacked event in the second half of September. DeX functionality will be supported as well, allowing you to convert the Galaxy Note 8 into a full-fledged Android PC with the DeX Station.
Justices give gov't time to address second travel ban ruling
If five of the nine judges vote for a stay the travel ban could be reinstated immediately until the court hears the entire case. Trump lamented the court "did it again" by upholding a ruling blocking the second version of his Muslim travel ban on Monday.
Other functionality linked with the S Pen has included a new vibration system, while the implementation of a unique speaker system for the stylus also sounds particularly intriguing.
As for the display, the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active was listed with a 5.4-inch display, which will make it much smaller than the regular Samsung Galaxy S8. The Korean giant is doing the same to eliminate any doubts from the minds of the populace about the explosion of the Note 7.
Based on these rumors regarding the Galaxy Note 8 launch, designer Benjamin Geskin has created high-resolution renders based on two possible designs. The position of the fingerprint scanner, however, will be moved to be farther away from the rear camera lens.
Samsung attempted to diminish some of the criticism of this feature by including options related to facial recognition and iris scanning, but these were also considered to be less than convenient.
- Germany hope for full-fit Emre against Cameroon
- Otto Warmbier Suffered 'Severe Neurological Injury'
- Real Madrid Soccer Star Ronaldo Charged With Tax Fraud by Spanish Prosecutors
- Krauthammer: The great Muslim civil war - and us
- Environment Canada Issues Heat Wave Warning For Greater Vancouver
- Melbourne woman trapped under floor boards of house for four days
- Burling, Team New Zealand reach match point in America's Cup
- Corbyn urges 'sense of solidarity in all communities' at Finsbury Park vigil
- Kovind is anti-minority, says Congress
- STMicroelectronics NV (NYSE:STM) Reviewed By Analysts