The Marvel series focuses on a royal family, including Black Bolt, king of the Inhumans and notable for his devastating voice. ABC has revealed the premiere date for Marvel's Inhumans TV, and it is set to be a part of the new fall line-up, but that is after the first two episodes will debut in IMAX theaters.
Once Upon a Time has yet to announce the season premiere date for its rebooted season but it likely won't be until after September 29 if Inhumans will be doubling up on episodes for the series premiere.
In tandem with the announcement, two new one-sheets were unleashed: one poster, and one banner created to tease the otherworldly city of Attilan.
Chance the Rapper honored at BET Awards
The win marked Lamar's third time he was name best male hip hop artist at the BET Awards , having previously won in 2015 and 2013. Solange performed at Glastonbury festival on Saturday and said she travelled straight from Somerset to the awards in the US.
Based on the Marvel Comics characters created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1965, the series features a race of "superhumans with diverse and singularly unique powers".
Though Inhumans will be a TV show, the first two episodes will run together in IMAX for two weeks starting on September 1. The INHUMANS are fairly cool in the comics, although their appeal hasn't grown much over the past few years as Marvel has tried continuously to push them on us, due largely to the fact that Fox owns the X-Men film property, making the Inhumans the MCU version of the X-Men.
The events of Inhumans will splinter the royal family and land them in Hawaii. Additional exclusive content related to the series will be available on ABC. Now, they must reunite in order to preserve their way of life before it's too late. The series stars Anson Mount, Iwan Rheon, Serinda Swan, Eme Ikwuakor, Isabelle Cornish, Ken Leung, Ellen Woglom, Sonya Balmores and Mike Moh. Buck also serves as showrunner.
- Options for Supreme Court on Trump travel ban
- Bulls rebuild places spotlight brightly on management and coaching
- Turkey rejects Arab terms to Qatar, US urges sides to talk
- SpaceX launches satellites from California base
- Crowd catches teen falling from park ride; no serious injury
- PM Narendra Modi greets nation on Eid
- Un vol d'AirAsia "Secoué comme une machine à laver"
- "Concerning" that buildings are failing safety tests - UK PM's spokesman
- Verstappen heads FP1 of Azerbaijan GP
- Hopes fade of finding more China landslide survivors