Two U.S. Marines were critically injured Sunday in what military officials describe as a ground flash fire on U.S. Marine Corps Air Station Miramar near San Diego.
The Marine Corps has greenlighted the return of F-35B Joint Strike Fighters to the skies over Arizona, following a brief grounding caused by computer glitches.
The $400 billion F-35 program is the Pentagon's most expensive weapons system in history.
The Case for and Against The Home Depot, Inc. (HD)
Following the sale, the executive vice president now owns 46,294 shares of the company's stock, valued at $7,197,328.18. Home Depot, Inc. (The) had a net margin of 8.53% and a return on equity of 158.80%. (The) by 1.1% in the third quarter.
"During the two-week training evolution, patrols played a part in the exercise's emphasis on air base ground defense by training Marines to secure an area, protect incoming and outgoing assets in the area of operations and to show their presence in a deployed environment", the release stated.
Citing "anomalies" detected in the Autonomic Logistics Information System, he had grounded the the Wake Island Avengers the day before. The JPO with LM will continue to monitor and improve ALIS performance to ensure our warfighters have the required F-35 air systems to operate safely and effectively.
"I was concerned to learn that the Marine Corps has suspended F-35B operations at MCAS Yuma due to problems with the aircraft's Autonomic Logistics Information System". Kurt Stahl, Miramar's public affairs director. John McCain, who chairs the Senate Committee on Armed Services and has been a long-time critic of the F-35, said the suspension was concerning. "We are committed to working closely with our customer to address their concerns quickly", according to company spokeswoman Kimberly Ricker Martinez.
- Backed forces seize new district from IS in Raqqa
- Foo Fighters wow Glastonbury and tease their fans
- Low turnout but big majority ahead for Macron
- Ohio Gas Prices Rise But Stay Lower Than National Average
- Why Lakers Prefer Lonzo Ball Over D'Angelo Russell As Team Leader
- Senate Bill To Replace Obamacare Could Be In Jeopardy
- Five Republican senators now oppose health care bill as written
- Trump accuses Obama of not acting against Russian Federation , again
- Korea Denies Torturing US Student Warmbier
- Décès de l'ancien Premier ministre, Habib Thiam — NÉCROLOGIE