Many observers think the bout is a huge mismatch in favor of the seasoned Mayweather, who has never lost in 49 professional boxing fights.
In an interview with FightHub, Lampley called the placement of the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight "counter-intuitive" because pay-per-view buys would be hurt by having it take place so close to the Gennady Golovkin vs. Canelo Alvarez pay-per-view which takes place three weeks afterwards.
His lack of experience in the ring has led many to predict an easy win for Mayweather, despite the fact he hasn't fought in almost two years.
The former unified heavyweight champion believes McGregor will knock Mayweather out inside the first round and hand a win to the "real" people of the world.
Officials to discuss condition of officer stabbed at airport
Be proactive - Use the "Flag as Inappropriate" link at the upper right corner of each comment to let us know of abusive posts. Scholten also credits first responders, saying their efforts to control Neville's bleeding were "absolutely life-saving".
"I think McGregor will knock him out in the first 35 seconds, like he done to Jose Aldo" Fury said.
Conor McGregor has built a brand around being a provocateur - his aggressiveness in the lead up to his fights and sheer confidence in his ability have indisputably made him one of the biggest alpha males Irish sport has ever seen.
"A fan told me he bought six tickets already", White wrote along with a picture of a booking confirmation for two tickets priced at £1,800 each.
"If I crack that little head of his, it's gonna go clean off his shoulders and up into the bleachers".
- Professor who said Otto Warmbier got 'what he deserved' loses job
- Eid al-Fitr\'s meaningful vision exceeds religious
- Recent Analysts Ratings Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR)
- Messaging app Telegram faces heat from Russian authorities over role in terrorism
- Puerto Ricans skeptical of change after vote for statehood
- N Ireland party signs deals to support UK Conservative gov't
- Trump skips out on hosting Ramadan dinner, breaking White House tradition
- The gloves are off between Hamilton and Vettel
- La Cour Suprême remet le décret migratoire de Trump partiellement en vigueur
- Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ:PZZA) Shares Move -5.98%