Many observers think the bout is a huge mismatch in favor of the seasoned Mayweather, who has never lost in 49 professional boxing fights.
In an interview with FightHub, Lampley called the placement of the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight "counter-intuitive" because pay-per-view buys would be hurt by having it take place so close to the Gennady Golovkin vs. Canelo Alvarez pay-per-view which takes place three weeks afterwards.
His lack of experience in the ring has led many to predict an easy win for Mayweather, despite the fact he hasn't fought in almost two years.
The former unified heavyweight champion believes McGregor will knock Mayweather out inside the first round and hand a win to the "real" people of the world.
Prez, VP, PM greet people on Eid ul Fitr
Muslims started gathering at the Taj-ul-Masajid in Bhopal since early morning for prayers, while their Hindu friends greeted them. Eid al-Adha is a different, sacred celebration in Islam and will be taking place on Friday September 1 this year.
"I think McGregor will knock him out in the first 35 seconds, like he done to Jose Aldo" Fury said.
Conor McGregor has built a brand around being a provocateur - his aggressiveness in the lead up to his fights and sheer confidence in his ability have indisputably made him one of the biggest alpha males Irish sport has ever seen.
"A fan told me he bought six tickets already", White wrote along with a picture of a booking confirmation for two tickets priced at £1,800 each.
"If I crack that little head of his, it's gonna go clean off his shoulders and up into the bleachers".
- N Ireland party signs deals to support UK Conservative gov't
- 10 nouvelles fosses communes découvertes — RDC
- Alphabet s'associe à Avis pour gérer ses voitures autonomes
- Oliver Stone - Poutine. extrait d'un documentaire très controversé
- La Cour Suprême remet le décret migratoire de Trump partiellement en vigueur
- Promoted Saudi Crown Prince 'Betting On Trump's Support For New Policies'
- Ezekiel Elliott, Julian Edelman among featured athletes in ESPN's Body Issue
- Germany v Cameroon: Another embarrassment for VAR
- SpaceX set to launch satellites from California air base
- Coupe des Confédérations : Tuiloma n'a pu éviter la défaite