Many observers think the bout is a huge mismatch in favor of the seasoned Mayweather, who has never lost in 49 professional boxing fights.
In an interview with FightHub, Lampley called the placement of the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight "counter-intuitive" because pay-per-view buys would be hurt by having it take place so close to the Gennady Golovkin vs. Canelo Alvarez pay-per-view which takes place three weeks afterwards.
His lack of experience in the ring has led many to predict an easy win for Mayweather, despite the fact he hasn't fought in almost two years.
The former unified heavyweight champion believes McGregor will knock Mayweather out inside the first round and hand a win to the "real" people of the world.
Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ:PZZA) Shares Move -5.98%
Employees Retirement System of Texas boosted its position in shares of Papa John's worldwide by 7.4% in the fourth quarter. The P/E ratio is one of the most common ratios used for figuring out whether a company is overvalued or undervalued.
"I think McGregor will knock him out in the first 35 seconds, like he done to Jose Aldo" Fury said.
Conor McGregor has built a brand around being a provocateur - his aggressiveness in the lead up to his fights and sheer confidence in his ability have indisputably made him one of the biggest alpha males Irish sport has ever seen.
"A fan told me he bought six tickets already", White wrote along with a picture of a booking confirmation for two tickets priced at £1,800 each.
"If I crack that little head of his, it's gonna go clean off his shoulders and up into the bleachers".
- Officials to discuss condition of officer stabbed at airport
- Professor who said Otto Warmbier got 'what he deserved' loses job
- N Ireland party signs deals to support UK Conservative gov't
- Recent Analysts Ratings Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR)
- SpaceX set to launch satellites from California air base
- Trump skips out on hosting Ramadan dinner, breaking White House tradition
- Italy makes 5.2B euros in resources to keep 2 banks afloat
- Proximus augmente ses tarifs... deux semaines après la fin du roaming
- Alphabet s'associe à Avis pour gérer ses voitures autonomes
- Germany v Cameroon: Another embarrassment for VAR