Many observers think the bout is a huge mismatch in favor of the seasoned Mayweather, who has never lost in 49 professional boxing fights.
In an interview with FightHub, Lampley called the placement of the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight "counter-intuitive" because pay-per-view buys would be hurt by having it take place so close to the Gennady Golovkin vs. Canelo Alvarez pay-per-view which takes place three weeks afterwards.
His lack of experience in the ring has led many to predict an easy win for Mayweather, despite the fact he hasn't fought in almost two years.
The former unified heavyweight champion believes McGregor will knock Mayweather out inside the first round and hand a win to the "real" people of the world.
South Korea's Moon Jae-In heads to US as North threat grows
Asked if he agreed with co-hosting from a general perspective, Chang replied: "I only abide by the Olympic Charter". Moon Jae-in, who became South Korean president in May, campaigned on a pledge to promote dialogue with North Korea.
"I think McGregor will knock him out in the first 35 seconds, like he done to Jose Aldo" Fury said.
Conor McGregor has built a brand around being a provocateur - his aggressiveness in the lead up to his fights and sheer confidence in his ability have indisputably made him one of the biggest alpha males Irish sport has ever seen.
"A fan told me he bought six tickets already", White wrote along with a picture of a booking confirmation for two tickets priced at £1,800 each.
"If I crack that little head of his, it's gonna go clean off his shoulders and up into the bleachers".
- Germany v Cameroon: Another embarrassment for VAR
- Professor who said Otto Warmbier got 'what he deserved' loses job
- Successful SpaceX launch delivers satellites into orbit
- Nairo Quintana en patron sur le Tour de France — Movistar
- Recent Analysts Ratings Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR)
- Ezekiel Elliott, Julian Edelman among featured athletes in ESPN's Body Issue
- DUP agrees deal to prop up Tory minority government
- SpaceX set to launch satellites from California air base
- Puerto Ricans skeptical of change after vote for statehood
- Oliver Stone - Poutine. extrait d'un documentaire très controversé